Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And here is me with no foundation I feel left out.

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    what sort of stuff are people doing to get ready for the course?

ReputationRep:
    ermmmm hampden or sandby, whichever i get. kinda missed the dates for unconditionals to apply =S woopse :P haha. what are both your names btw? ermm all im doing is finishing my art foundation- doing my bloody head in atm, otherwise im chilling and training to party and drink a lot =D

ReputationRep:
    haha
    ah yer hampden and sandby are right close to the building we gonna be in, can basically roll outta bed..

I'm just working to try and save up some money ready for october!
    Gonna prob start a sketchbook aswell, sometime lol

and i'm called nathan

ReputationRep:
    Thomas is my name, ill be easy to spot. ill be the sarcastic ******* sat at the back.

ReputationRep:
    ha kool sounds good =) yer i wana be close to the building and city centre =D so i can slump home. yerrr save up biggg time!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh yer found anyone else doing the same course??

ReputationRep:
    found someone on the facebook page and had a gander at yougo, some people on there i think.

ReputationRep:
    ooo which FB page?? link me?? please ill have a search too =)

ReputationRep:
    just facebook search Design for Television and Film (no idea why its that way round..)

add me on facebook if you want aswell, Nathan Bagnall

ReputationRep:
    add me on facebook- Thomas Philipson

ReputationRep:
    Hey, accepted NTU for DFTV aswel
    No idea on what accommodation I'm gonna choose, decisions decisions! Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Im changing my choice, we have till Monday to decide. Im staying up until they open.
    Between Claridon, Mill and Gordon for me.

ReputationRep:
    Should go to bloody Sandby, Gill or Hampden!

ReputationRep:
    too expensive

ReputationRep:
    Gill is, but Sandby and Hampden arent that bad

ReputationRep:
    bloody hampden and sandby were booked up the buggers lol, hi rosie =D nice to see another girl woop ha. which accommadation did you get in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy Rach ...short for Rachel? lol. girl power ha! ahh, crap. i havent booked mine yet... accommodation booking started today for conds so havent had time to book till now. ah damn, i wanted sandby...and on campus cos im too lazy so need an on campus one...ahh D: but you said its booked up...and the guy at my interview warned me off Gill, which i am glad cos...appaza people get stick for going there so i dunno...think i better start looking!

ReputationRep:
    youll have a hard time for inner city places Rosie.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.