Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm doing the course too! Booked this morning, stayed at home till I got a room at Hampden's and was late to 6th form Anyways, looking forward to seeing you all there!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh, thats what i am having a problem with... what am i supposed to do? you could only start booking today right? when did you book your accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt stay home this morning because i had an exam all day... argh

ReputationRep:
    opened around 7:30-8:15 sorta time.

ReputationRep:
    opened 7.30 but dno cz i was on early and couldnt get hampden really wierd =S oh well join me at norton =D

ReputationRep:
    ha soo didnt see youre earlier comment rosie, yup but spelt a lil different so easier as rach lol come to norton =D so im not on me toddle walking down a hill haha. let us know what you get =D

ReputationRep:
    hey littlelamb- whats your name? when did you book hampden?? ooo im excited =D way too excited for an hours sleep haha

ReputationRep:
    i still havent booked accommodation ... well, i have butttt i dont want it. there was literally nothing left in the city so i looked at clifton. but they didnt have peverall and only new halls...which is expensive!! i booked it but it wouldnt let me pay the deposit. but today i found some private accommodation which is exactly like uni acc so i think im gonna go for that. its in the city like 5 mins walk away...perfect! im too lazy to travel 40mins each day! i like my sleep lol .... if any other acc in the city turns up like sandby norton etc i will try get w.e there is. but there really is no choice!

ReputationRep:
    aww no =( my friends in private accommodation this year near claredon, i can ask her if you want? yer i like my sleep too haha, and im a lil lazy. you could ring up on results day and see if they have anything because im sure someone will have no got their place- that sounds awful =S dont mean it in a harsh way
    p.s i found a new person too =D

ReputationRep:
    yeh, thats what i am having a problem with... what am i supposed to do? you could only start booking today right? when did you book your accommodation?
    Hey! Wasn't sure if you were talking to me but I thought I'd reply anyway hope your exam went well

hey littlelamb- whats your name? when did you book hampden?? ooo im excited =D way too excited for an hours sleep haha
    Heya!! I'm Charlotte I got mine on Monday, about 9ish, it all happened so fast haha Oooh you're in Norton? I tried to get there too, but it would say there were rooms available, but when you went in there werent any :s Anyways super excited too now!!! Kinda nervous, but mostly excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach_smith)
    aww no =( my friends in private accommodation this year near claredon, i can ask her if you want? yer i like my sleep too haha, and im a lil lazy. you could ring up on results day and see if they have anything because im sure someone will have no got their place- that sounds awful =S dont mean it in a harsh way
    p.s i found a new person too =D
    a new person?!

get 'em in this forum!

ReputationRep:
    Heya!! I'm Charlotte I got mine on Monday, about 9ish, it all happened so fast haha Oooh you're in Norton? I tried to get there too, but it would say there were rooms available, but when you went in there werent any :s Anyways super excited too now!!! Kinda nervous, but mostly excited [/QUOTE]

really!!!! i wanted hampden and it was on the list when i logged on and it was activated! thatsa my crazy ha lol. ha yer im lil nervous too but more worried that ive got to move alll my crap outta my room haha. woop =D

ReputationRep:
    dont worry i will =)

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i'm also doing this course. I'm staying at Norton Court, name's Lois.

ReputationRep:
    anyone on twitter? and FB?

ReputationRep:
    me , http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00001574923931

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolo66)
    Hello, i'm also doing this course. I'm staying at Norton Court, name's Lois.
    You can add me on facebook- Lois Groendijk (i'm sure there's only one )

ReputationRep:
    Ah, this accommodation thing is so complicated! But finally i found a room for meridian court... not my first choice but i couldnt find private accommodation either buttt, it has a free bus pass so theres a good thing anyone else going meridian? lol
    kinda feeling more excited now i have somewhere to stay

ReputationRep:
    haha meridians not that bad either =) at least you'll be going out and stuff and you get a free pass haha. im sure theres a forum on here for meridian court woop.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Lois

Wheres everyone from btw?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.