Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    haha yes i had a christmas shoebox (gay i know) ha but it contained things id made some where a bit fragile. yer a lil bit good luck at the end of the day haha woop. thats so amusing made me smile =D was a lucky day ha- did you get an offer for theatre design?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I was curious what you had in it lol.
    When I was looking around the theatre design rooms/tour at the beginning, I realised I really didn't like the course. Even when I applied on ucas it was my least Fav course, so honestly I wasn't too bothered with the interview which kinda explains why I didn't get it haha! Werent too bothered tho...wbu? I'm pleased that I've kinda met you beforehand now before uni haha, Atleast I will know someone lol well many people now this thread has been made

ReputationRep:
    lol just a box n metal ****e n glass n my silver bangle oo n my usb =) amzing what you can fit in a shoebox! ha... nah i didnt get an offer either- didnt really like that woman kate although i thought my interview went well, got on much better with dftv =) nott trent theatre was my last choice anyway.
    yes although ill prob forget what you look like ha =P i was glad someone else had brought their mum lol

ReputationRep:
    haha! ahh, yeh i was slightly embarrassed at first that she was there and then when people turned up with parents i was a lot happier lol.
    ive booked my acc at victoria halls now. it was confirmed today. not sure if it was a great idea going into the private sector but the acc process at NTU is ridiculous! why open booking at 3am!

ReputationRep:
    where abouts that then? you near uni? as long as youve got somewhere to stay thats decent =)

ReputationRep:
    booking did not open at 3 Am. i know i stayed up all night, it opened at business hours at about 7. They sent out posted somewhere that they were not going to open at some silly time like 3am

ReputationRep:
    did it open at different times for everyone then cz i couldnt get on till 7.30 ahhh crazy stuff. what has everyone studdied at Alevel??

ReputationRep:
    English Lit
    History
    Art
    Applied ICT (dropped)
    Gen studs

no but some ppl had problems with logging in

ReputationRep:
    i didnt have problems- just wouldnt let me book till 7.30.... oh well at least ive got somewhere =)

chemistry
    maths
    product design
    geography

random combo i know =)

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I didn't realise it was going to be so hectic to book acc. But the halls I've booked are really close which is good cos alarms don't really work lol.
    Art
    Product design
    Psychology
    Maths (dropped)

ReputationRep:
    anyone go to the degree exhibition this past week?

ReputationRep:
    wanted to but i am a peasant and could not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieC)
    Ahh I didn't realise it was going to be so hectic to book acc. But the halls I've booked are really close which is good cos alarms don't really work lol.
    Art
    Product design
    Psychology
    Maths (dropped)
    Mines similar to yours:
    Fine Art
    Product design: graphic design
    german
    comms (dropped)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rach_smith)
    anyone go to the degree exhibition this past week?
    I went to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolo66)
    Mines similar to yours:
    Fine Art
    german
    comms (dropped)
    ahh yeh, i did product instead of graphics for a level but did graphics for gcse...if that even counts lol...kinda wish i was able to carry it but subjects clashed. :/

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone do on their results?

ReputationRep:
    im in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in too.

ReputationRep:
    yeh me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolo66)
    Mines similar to yours:
    Fine Art
    german
    comms (dropped)
    Are these the A levels you did? If so, we practically did the same thing!

Mine:
    Fine Art,
    Graphic Design,
    German.
    ...I also did Photography and Textiles, but they were dropped at various points.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.