Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yea, Hi btw.
    I'm doing this course too, and staying in Maltings. =]

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, more people doing this course whoo!... will be seeing ya soon. Im staying in Victoria Halls

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here have a Deviantart account? =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshKerins)
    Are these the A levels you did? If so, we practically did the same thing!

Mine:
    Fine Art,
    Graphic Design,
    German.
    ...I also did Photography and Textiles, but they were dropped at various points.
    Wow, yeah, they're exactly the same as me! What made you choose German, just out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshKerins)
    Does anyone here have a Deviantart account? =]
    No, what's that for?

ReputationRep:
    I have a DA account but i dislike it and never update it.

ReputationRep:
    Lolo66, I chose German initially because my best friend and I met in a german class, it was kinda a sentimental thing. However, once we got past GCSE, We both thought it would be a shame to drop it and so took it for A levels. I have always taken an interest in languages too, so to have to attend lessons in school helped generally with my motivation for languages. I am still studying German outside of school, having a German friend who is -amazing- at languages help me with my mistakes and things.
    Deviantart is a website where people can upload their art into their own online gallery. You can comment on other people's work and have people comment on yours, make friends, do fun things..e.t.c. www.deviantart.com It's fun, but it is the internet, you get a fair share of drama and trolls. Though suprisingly not as many trolls as on other sites... plenty of drama though.

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone the pre course induction packs for our course are up.

P.s Ash if u want my DA is http://fallenshadow12.deviantart.com/

ReputationRep:
    Mothman, my DA is http://tawfynn.deviantart.com
    Where have you found the pre course induction packs? I cant see an email about it or anything on the NTU website...

ReputationRep:
    go on your letter that tells you to enroll(your congratz on ure place letter), on their it should say "find course induction materials". Then course search, choose A-Z search and choose "D". We have an activity to do for freshers induction.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, *relieved that we're not meant to do a coursework pad's worth of stuff in a month.. like we were asked to in preparation for Art Foundation.*
    That's pretty easy!

ReputationRep:
    *has no idea about foundation workload*

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.