Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend wants threesome with her and my step sister.. watch

Anon or delete this is personal..

My girlfriends recently approached me and suggested a threesome. I don't get to see her very often as we're away at different universities and everything has fallen into a bit of a boring routine. I think this inspired her to suggest it.

She said that these easter holidays she'd like to have a threeway with me and another girl if I'm game.. But my issue is the girl she's asked for is my step sister. Now we aren't blood related in anyway but we do have married parents and have grown up together...

How do I deal with this situation as my Step sister and girlfriend get on very well and I feel so out of my depth by all of this..

ReputationRep:
    If you've grown up with your stepsister, you probably see her as a sister? Say no.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how this is an issue. You obviously aren't going to sleep with your step sister. Be pissed at your girlfriend for even suggesting it. Threesome...ok, if you're ok with it, but just say no to this.

ReputationRep:
    fine, anything goes. not blood related so go for it; so long as you can handle any emotional ramifications that come from this.

ReputationRep:
    **** off :L why even think about the answer? idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Do it. And record the conversation when you broach the subject to your stepsister, in case it goes badly, then send me the recording for the lulz

ReputationRep:
    just tell her she's practically your sister! if you're not comfortable...don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    Get in there.

I had an ex who wanted to do it with her mum. Never got the chance, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    go on...

ReputationRep:
    This can't be real....

ReputationRep:
    Have you grown up with your step sister? If so that might be a little more complicated...
    Otherwise, go for it!!!! Marriage is basically a contract. The fact that your parents signed a piece of paper doesn't mean anything for you or your step sister. In essence you're still "strangers" to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Get in there.

I had an ex who wanted to do it with her mum. Never got the chance, sadly.
    If you're going to make stuff up at least make it remotely credible.

ReputationRep:
    Crikey.

Record it and sell it. Theres a market for these things!

ReputationRep:
    OP, go for it, be a lad!

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you'd do it only if you have threesome with her and her brother/dad. If she said no, then tell her that's your answer.

ReputationRep:
    That would be a really awkward situation - if you're not up for it, refuse

ReputationRep:
    You might aswell phone jeremy kyle now. I can see it already "Step sister got pregnant in a three-some with me and my girlfriend, am I the father?" Lol

ReputationRep:
    jeremy kyle awaits you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    If you're going to make stuff up at least make it remotely credible.
    If I were going to make stuff up, then don't you think I'd go for something slightly more believable? Use your brain.

Sorry just to confirm further details, my step sister has always had some kind of a fascination with me that my girlfriend obviously knows about. I think I'm up for it but I'm worried how I'll see my step sister after sex.. I've known her since she was 4.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.