Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend wants threesome with her and my step sister.. watch

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt even do a 3-some in your situation, as you say its gotten into a routine, barely see each other and its long distance anyway.
    Do your girlfriend and step-sister communicate? Like texts, calls etc?
    You said that they already get on well, I wouldn't even entertain the idea - not only is it weird, but it seems like they already have feelings for each other and 3-somes never work well when the third party has feelings for one of the couples - even moreso that shes your sister.

It's not worth it imo.

ReputationRep:
    Do you even have to think about it?If i were you i would have said NO at first. This thing will give you emotional disturbances later, if you do it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
    Crikey.

Record it and sell it. Theres a market for these things!
    You would know wouldn't you. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would never want my parents to find out that I think about my sister in that way and she about me, but the thing is they cant talk anyway, my parents are cousins by blood and so are in no position to criticize who I am as a human being.

I understand why some of you say I need to reconsider though, but as well as loving both of them, I'd be a living legend with all me friends at college and that.
    See this is how you get people like this,

http://murfinsandburglars.files.word...-fuzz-yarp.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Tell her you'd do it only if you have threesome with her and her brother/dad. If she said no, then tell her that's your answer.
    That could grosely backfire

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it,it's legally incest even if she's not blood related,who cares if she's your step sister?You still need to act like a brother and sister.Siblings don't/shouldn't have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete this is personal..

My girlfriends recently approached me and suggested a threesome. I don't get to see her very often as we're away at different universities and everything has fallen into a bit of a boring routine. I think this inspired her to suggest it.

She said that these easter holidays she'd like to have a threeway with me and another girl if I'm game.. But my issue is the girl she's asked for is my step sister. Now we aren't blood related in anyway but we do have married parents and have grown up together...

How do I deal with this situation as my Step sister and girlfriend get on very well and I feel so out of my depth by all of this..
    http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content...-BANK-GR1.jpeg

Clever troll.

ReputationRep:
    All I have to say is:

Bow Chicka Bow Wow!!!

ReputationRep:
    You've grown up together as siblings so it's sort of incest.....don't do it, think of the problems it would cause. And I doubt your step sister would do it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I struggle to believe that members of TSR have lost their virginity let alone had threesomes with gf + mother.

ReputationRep:
    why even ask this question..your sick...you should no what to do

ReputationRep:
    This is also relevant, from family guy Peter thanks God when he thinks he's going to get a threesome.

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I would never want my parents to find out that I think about my sister in that way and she about me, but the thing is they cant talk anyway, my parents are cousins by blood and so are in no position to criticize who I am as a human being.

I understand why some of you say I need to reconsider though, but as well as loving both of them, I'd be a living legend with all me friends at college and that.
    I thought you said you and your step sister weren't related by blood? But if your parents are cousins by blood surely that makes you and your step sister related by blood as cousins and related by contract i.e. your parents marriage??? So it's like incest and wrong?

Not only could you potentially ruin your relationship with someone that's always going to be a part of your life, imo it's just weird!!! =/

Sorry if that offends anyone...But I'd say find a stranger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krish.x)
    I thought you said you and your step sister weren't related by blood? But if your parents are cousins by blood surely that makes you and your step sister related by blood as cousins and related by contract i.e. your parents marriage??? So it's like incest and wrong?

Not only could you potentially ruin your relationship with someone that's always going to be a part of your life, imo it's just weird!!! =/

Sorry if that offends anyone...But I'd say find a stranger.
    Exactly what I was going to say.

ReputationRep:
    Madness. However, I think Spongebob Squarepants can show my views on this post more effectively:

http://images1.memegenerator.net/Ima...Name=Spongebob

ReputationRep:
    I would say this would have to be a troll..

But if its serious - no! Suggest someone else who you're both comfortable with - if you actually want to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Get in there.

I had an ex who wanted to do it with her mum. Never got the chance, sadly.
    you sicken me you vile putrid worm

ReputationRep:
    Wincest!

But seriously, don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    First of all purchase a video camera and set it up in full view of the bed...multiple ones would be even better.

ReputationRep:
    This actually makes me feel ill =/ It is wrong on SO many levels. Don't do it, you're about to ruin every relationship you have! Just ask your girlfriend to find someone else or don't do it at all....just not with your stepsister! =/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.