Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend wants threesome with her and my step sister.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    Why are you making accusations when you know nothing about his personal life?
    Think of it this way, if you asked you or your girlfriends mum for a threesome with you and her, what do you think the reaction would be? And how many steps away would you get before your dad / inlaw knocked you out?
    The only way that's going to happen if the mum is into child abuse, because thats the only way you could see a parent engaging in sex with their child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jess.)
    Think about how your parents would feel if they ever found out, you've known your stepsister since you were 4 and your parents probably think of both of you as their own children.
    Then again, there are advantages to keeping the money in the family...

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is sick. You want to have a 3some with someone who is practically your sister? I'm sure you could find any other girl....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    You would know wouldn't you. :sexface:
    :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    Think of it this way, if you asked you or your girlfriends mum for a threesome with you and her, what do you think the reaction would be? And how many steps away would you get before your dad / inlaw knocked you out?
    The only way that's going to happen if the mum is into child abuse, because thats the only way you could see a parent engaging in sex with their child.
    nah it doesn't work like that!

the male just gives them both a good seeing too! they don't do anything to each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinycrazybug)
    you sicken me you vile putrid worm
    I'm glad to be of service. So, date next tuesday? Bring your mother, it'll be fun. :sexface:

(Original post by Shuvel)
    How exactly is it child abuse if both parties are willing and above the legal limit? Especially if neither party actually does anything to the other, but focus only on the man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I'm glad to be of service. So, date next tuesday? Bring your mother, it'll be fun. :sexface:
    im more of a friday chick myself. unfortunately my mama cannot join us, but please feel free to bring along yours.

........ I'll sleep with your girlfriend and step-sister if you want?

ReputationRep:
    You are having to think about it? Nail the hell out of them both! She isn't blood related so just hang on out the back of her and enjoy it!! Don't even pretend you have never thought about it!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.