Turn on thread page Beta

I want to cry in front of him... but need a good reason watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what if he doesn't hug you, even when you are in tears? Then you will really feel like crying. Try being positive around him instead, and be nice, and be yourself. If he doesn't like you for those things, he really isn't for you.

ReputationRep:
    Wow...

JUST WOW.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxxyCleopatra)
    a recent study concluded that a chemical in female tears repels men (seriously). rethink that plan, girlfriend.
    Suure.

ReputationRep:
    OP, you could just... I dunno, hug him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tite23)
    Suure.
    Its true. Most guys i know would be turned off by a girl crying. Sure if she was my gf and had a reason to cry then i would support her. But if i just met her and she was crying it isnt a good sign she is emotionally secure, which most guys wont want to have to deal with later on in a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Sit on a fork.

ReputationRep:
    get drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuodai)
    Cry about how manipulative you're being.

[Would this lead to some sort of paradox?]
    I have seen girls who do this, and absolutely abhor them. Being sensitive does not mean you need to break down and have someone carry you all the time.

But then again, I know plenty of guys who also bend to girls like these, to make themselves feel 'big' and 'manly' :rolleyes: so maybe it works both ways.

ReputationRep:
    what if snot starts coming out of your nose and you look fugly cos your mascara starts to drip down your face you'll just look like a tramp and he won't want to hug you at all:lolwut:

rethink this idea pls.

ReputationRep:
    I'll pm you my life story. Read that while sat next to him, and you'll sob like a baby.

Hope acting like a prize **** gets you your man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NGC773)
    Its true. Most guys i know would be turned off by a girl crying. Sure if she was my gf and had a reason to cry then i would support her. But if i just met her and she was crying it isnt a good sign she is emotionally secure, which most guys wont want to have to deal with later on in a relationship
    No, I definitely agree with the emotional bit. But maybe someone could post the link that proves there's a chemical in tears which drives males specifically away?

ReputationRep:
    You're an idiot.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Be careful. You may push him away. You seem like you would do this not once, but alot of times. And for the record, some guys hate girls who love to cry and are too sensitive. They just don't see the point of all those tears, all the time, for no reason... Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Suure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/science/07tears.html

let me know if you need any more evidence: i'd be happy to lay it on you

and....as if crying to det a guy's attention is a good idea anyway?! it probably will just scare him.

ReputationRep:
    No, I definitely agree with the emotional bit. But maybe someone could post the link that proves there's a chemical in tears which drives males specifically away?
    It is true, I read the same study. There's a chemical released in a female's tears that lowers the male sex drive.

ReputationRep:
    Realise what you're actually planning to do? It's pretty sad.

If you're friends with him, just hug him. If you don't know him so well it's unlikely he'll hug you even if you cry.

ReputationRep:
    does this guy even know you? If he does and you're friends..or even just acquaintances..hug him? Folks don't turn down hugs.

If not, glomp him.

Don't need any fake tears nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i want 2 cry in front of a guy i like, sounds pathetic, but i'm really sensitive so it will seem real, i just need a good reason 4 crying and hope he will hug me
    You manipulative little sh*te!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i want 2 cry in front of a guy i like, sounds pathetic, but i'm really sensitive so it will seem real, i just need a good reason 4 crying and hope he will hug me
    poor guy, little does he know you are a bunny boiler in the making...:confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.