Turn on thread page Beta

I want to cry in front of him... but need a good reason watch

ReputationRep:
    OP..

I think you should just QUIT YOUR JIBBA JABBA!

CRAZY FOOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johndoranglasgow)
    You manipulative little sh*te!!
    hahaha well said...case closed...........next!

ReputationRep:
    I sure hope this is a troll :erm:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    i want 2 cry in front of a guy i like, sounds pathetic, but i'm really sensitive so it will seem real, i just need a good reason 4 crying and hope he will hug me
    This is stupid. You might get a hug but it isn't gonna make him attracted to you - it will make him less attracted to you if anything. It's pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxxyCleopatra)
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/science/07tears.html

let me know if you need any more evidence: i'd be happy to lay it on you

and....as if crying to det a guy's attention is a good idea anyway?! it probably will just scare him.
    Well duh, crying in front of anyone *on purpose* is pathetic. I was just skeptical that there's a chemical in the female tear that drives males away. Is the same true for male tears, but vice versa? I've comforted people when they cried, but I can never recall liking it. My body automatically gets wary when somebody starts sobbing.

ReputationRep:
    Tell him you like him.

He'll say no and you'll have a reason for crying!

Not sure about the hugging bit though.

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least you're honest about what kind of person you want to be in this relationship and I hope the other guy realises this soon enough and find someone less fake

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you something to cry about.

Seriously, you're a tit.

ReputationRep:
    words fail me on how awful a question this is

ReputationRep:
    You're favourite boy band member is gay :idontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I found out today my granddad has pneumonia (again), has had another heart scare and early Alzheimers, and has been rushed to hospital. Oh, and I can't see him for at least 2 months because I have exams and he lives in Israel. And I can't afford the flight.

Oh, and my other granddad has terminal cancer.

You can cry about that if you like?
    Yeah, cry about what Bubbles said, that sounds like an actual genuine reason to cry... although I want to cry at how pathetic you are, and how much you drag down my respect for my own gender.
    P.S. Bubbles, hope everything gets better somehow.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.