Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    booked my accomodation at hampden today, so excited! is anyone else staying there? looks like gill street is pretty popular..

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of applying there, have you seen the rooms etc? What's it like there?

I'm currently holding a conditional offer, so can't book till May

ReputationRep:
    rooms look pretty standard the only downfall is you have to share a bathroom but its only with 1 other person... i cant afford gill street so went for this because its dead in the centre. which means perfect for partying!! woooooo

ReputationRep:
    Hampden halls 2011, going to be madness...

ReputationRep:
    MESSYYYYYY! are you staying there then?! i havent spoke to anyone that is yet :'(

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional at NTU, and i think i'm gunna book my room at Hampden tomorrooow!

ReputationRep:
    3rd floor, room 243, what rooms has everyone got??? Hampden is where its at!

ReputationRep:
    1st floor, room 54! wooooo

ReputationRep:
    1st floor , too!!! room 113!

ReputationRep:
    1st floor room 93
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by alomax)
    booked my accomodation at hampden today, so excited! is anyone else staying there? looks like gill street is pretty popular..
    I will be booking in May hopefully wish I can book now to get it over and done with! My sister stayed at Hampden Hall 7 years ago and she said the rooms are small but the good thing about it - its even closer to the lecture theatres lol (even though she admitted that she was always 3-5 minutes late for her lectures, but thats my sister not the location between Hampden and the uni!) :P

...and yeah, I would imagine that there will be raves and parties all year round!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackButterfly)
    1st floor , too!!! room 113!
    I booked my room this morning with great difficulty! You have made me nervous now, because I'm pretty sure my room number was 1st floor 113 !!
    Does anyone know if there is any way of finding out your room number?x
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ground Floor - Flat/Room 61! The last one available! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Room 181
    Possibly third floor ? Maybe second ...

ReputationRep:
    First floor - Room 133

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the first floor, in room 161 i think... will be nice meeting you guys

ReputationRep:
    Room on the third floor, 186 (last one in the flat)
    see you guys there!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose anyone has a floor plan for Hampden? I have no idea whereabouts my room is i just rushed through the whole process.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Rowe9)
    Don't suppose anyone has a floor plan for Hampden? I have no idea whereabouts my room is i just rushed through the whole process.
    :ditto: I think I remember vaguely where the kitchens are between my room and others though..not sure..! :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    1st floor room 105 i'm so excited! just need to get the grades now =\

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.