Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I've been offered H109 Foundation Engineering as an alternative to H200 Civil Engineering. The first year is at Carmel College and I'm wondering if there is anyone else at Carmel for the first year and what arrangements you've made?

Do you get uni halls for the foundation year/first year or both? Any info people can share about Carmel College would be brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell you much but I lived with someone last year on that course and they only lived in halls for the foundation year but you can probably apply to live in halls for first year too if you want to though I'm not sure you're guaranteed a place.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. Thanks for your input but after many calls it seems I only get guaranteed halls for the foundation year and up for grabs for year 1 of the proper degree.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.