The Student Room Group

When is the last time you made someone cry?

Mine was last week, shouted at my mate and reduced them to tears..felt soo bad after

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I cant remember a time I've ever made anyone cry. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. :erm:
Reply 2
A couple of days ago, the little one started crying while throwing a tantrum.... she wanted my attention, I was too busy with my work :frown:
Reply 3
On Sunday. I put a lot of effort into the Mother's Day card I made and when my Mum saw and read it she cried. Happy tears :redface:
Reply 4
Early. Was working on an essay, and my son kepy trying to sit on my lap... I thiink you'll get a few parents admitting they've made their kids cry over exam/coursework periods :biggrin:
Reply 5
Broke up with the female.
Reply 6
my sister, on her 26th birthday lmaoo 2 months ago, fully had a catfight aswell. oh the lollage
Reply 7
I think it was an argument with my mother over subjects that universities would accept.
Turns out she was catastrophically wrong but wouldn't accept it.
My dad was also with me on this one.

That would have to be about a year ago...but that was a joint effort I suppose.

Prior to that I guess when I was in primary school and just starting to show a few psychopathic tendencies.
Broke up with the female.[2]
Reply 9
I was in Tesco the other week and there was this little toddler running around, she ran into me and fell over then started crying. Very embarrassing, it looked as if it was my fault.
Reply 10
I was a jerk to my brother. I gotta stop doing that :frown:
Reply 11
Broke up with the female.[3]
I don't think I've ever made anyone cry, nor would I really want to!
Was teaching geography in the summer and the kid wouldn't stop talking so I just shouted at him and probably made it sound like I was more angry than I was. Took a good four to five minutes to stop crying didn't make me feel great about myself to be honest. on a side note told my Dad who is a headteacher and he congratulated me saying it was a new family record :biggrin:
Reply 14
Dunno, probably a couple months ago.
Last wednesday, it wasn't intentional though. But I can't stop blaming myself and I feel terrible. :sad:
I think my girlfriend? We were just having an argument or whatever, nothing big. Of course we made up right after and everything's ok :smile:
Last week I think .. came home ridiculously drunk with a guy, still not entirely sure what happened, but I live with my ex who somehow ended up quite upset after I think walking in on us and probably cried. Well, definitely got upset at least.

Christ, I'm a bitch.
Reply 18
Made my mom cry because I couldn't come back for mothers day :tongue:
Reply 19
Made my gran cry when i spat in her gerbils face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending