Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When is the last time you made someone cry? Watch

Mine was last week, shouted at my mate and reduced them to tears..felt soo bad after

ReputationRep:
    I cant remember a time I've ever made anyone cry. Not that I'm aware of, anyway. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    A couple of days ago, the little one started crying while throwing a tantrum.... she wanted my attention, I was too busy with my work

ReputationRep:
    On Sunday. I put a lot of effort into the Mother's Day card I made and when my Mum saw and read it she cried. Happy tears

ReputationRep:
    Early. Was working on an essay, and my son kepy trying to sit on my lap... I thiink you'll get a few parents admitting they've made their kids cry over exam/coursework periods

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with the female.

ReputationRep:
    my sister, on her 26th birthday lmaoo 2 months ago, fully had a catfight aswell. oh the lollage
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think it was an argument with my mother over subjects that universities would accept.
    Turns out she was catastrophically wrong but wouldn't accept it.
    My dad was also with me on this one.

That would have to be about a year ago...but that was a joint effort I suppose.

Prior to that I guess when I was in primary school and just starting to show a few psychopathic tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with the female.[2]

ReputationRep:
    I was in Tesco the other week and there was this little toddler running around, she ran into me and fell over then started crying. Very embarrassing, it looked as if it was my fault.

ReputationRep:
    I was a jerk to my brother. I gotta stop doing that

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with the female.[3]

ReputationRep:
    A few months-ago when I made my sisters' friend cry by pretending to have been secretly gay all these years while appearing to lust after her as a front for my shame.It moved her to tears.I kept up the performance for two days, reassuring everyone of the extent of my homosexuality when asked.Though I am a straight as a gate.

shouln' ave dun it tho'.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever made anyone cry, nor would I really want to!

ReputationRep:
    Was teaching geography in the summer and the kid wouldn't stop talking so I just shouted at him and probably made it sound like I was more angry than I was. Took a good four to five minutes to stop crying didn't make me feel great about myself to be honest. on a side note told my Dad who is a headteacher and he congratulated me saying it was a new family record

ReputationRep:
    Dunno, probably a couple months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Last wednesday, it wasn't intentional though. But I can't stop blaming myself and I feel terrible. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I think my girlfriend? We were just having an argument or whatever, nothing big. Of course we made up right after and everything's ok

ReputationRep:
    Last week I think .. came home ridiculously drunk with a guy, still not entirely sure what happened, but I live with my ex who somehow ended up quite upset after I think walking in on us and probably cried. Well, definitely got upset at least.

Christ, I'm a *****.

ReputationRep:
    Made my mom cry because I couldn't come back for mothers day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.