Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When is the last time you made someone cry? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Made my gran cry when i spat in her gerbils face

ReputationRep:
    On April Fools'. I initially told a girl who I like (and who also has feelings for me) that I have never liked her, and that I was just playing with her heart. She broke into tears and couldn't stop crying before I told her it was a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Broke up with the female.[4]

..Broke up with the female.[5]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Either the last time I left my mum to go to uni, or while my boyfriend and I were having problemos... either way i was crying too haha

With out sounding too self pitiful I've made myself cry this morning. I can't let go of a mistake I made three years ago at uni. It's been brought up now because I mentioned an ex who was involved and it turns out my boyfriend knows him. I'm ashamed and terrified that he's going to find out and think less of me. They have many mutual friends as they're from the same area. i feel sick

ReputationRep:
    About a week ago on a night out with mates. I hadn't been in a fight recently but got into a confrontation with a guy who had a bit too many to drink. Needless to say i knocked some serious sense into him, but he put up a good one and yeah he was crying like a girl, and no im not a bad guy!

ReputationRep:
    Years and years ago. Told my second cousin we weren't proper cousins because his mum and my mum were cousins.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.