Turn on thread page Beta

Where to take a girl on a first date? guys and girls answer watch

ReputationRep:
    Wheres a good place to take a girl on a first date thats not your average cinema, bowling?

heard a good one on hear, strawberry picking haha

ReputationRep:
    Krispy Kreme.

I'm not joking.

ReputationRep:
    Where's a good girl to take a girl? What?

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere, take her to a ****ing dump yard, it's your personality that makes the date..

So many girls told me they don't really care where they go as long as they're with me

EDIT - Ok, maybe not a dump yard, but you get the gist, to many guys worried about expectations, just chill and have fun

ReputationRep:
    A sex shop, you'll find out what shes into .

ReputationRep:
    To the kitchen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkinFadeHaircut)
    Anywhere, take her to a ****ing dump yard, it's your personality that makes the date..

So many girls told me they don't really care where they go as long as they're with me
    your not big headed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    Wheres a good place to take a girl on a first date thats not your average cinema, bowling?

took my date out to winter wonderland in cardiff shortly before christmas, snow everywhere, all wrapped up warm, went ice skating and held hands. Had a brilliant night together...... should've asked a nicer girl out then as she turns out to be not very nice as i thought.

take your date ice skating and a walk through a beer festival afterwards

ReputationRep:
    The bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    cinema, restaurant, park

ReputationRep:
    dark alley

ReputationRep:
    up the arse

ReputationRep:
    Mos Eisley Cantina.

ReputationRep:
    If your any good at it rock climbing can be really fun. Go to a indoor centre its a nice way to get to know each other and has some trust elements involved as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Krispy Kreme.

I'm not joking.
    trans fats=death

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)

I would love strawberry picking as a date, shows the guy has a bit more about him, not just oh we shall go to the cinema or something. I also think places like warwick castle and english heritage or national trust places would be lovely and different. I'm guessing your average chav girl wouldn't appreciate this type of date lol but if she's quite deep and into different stuff like that, then that'd be coooool

And as the other guy said, ice skating is fun, going salsa dancing would also be lovely

ReputationRep:
    Probably just invite her over to watch a movie.
    A first date should be used to get to know her better. Ask her what she enjoys doing, what's she doing in the summer etc. Find out what you have in common. What's the point taking her to the cinema if you cant even talk to her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingerrninja)
    If your any good at it rock climbing can be really fun. Go to a indoor centre its a nice way to get to know each other and has some trust elements involved as well
    Yes! there's hundreds of activities like this going on, also Go Ape is an awesome afternoon out. I took my bf scuba diving just recently which he absolutely adored. OP you wanna do something totally different and fun haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    took my date out to winter wonderland in cardiff shortly before christmas, snow everywhere, all wrapped up warm, went ice skating and held hands. Had a brilliant night together...... should've asked a nicer girl out then as she turns out to be not very nice as i thought.

take your date ice skating and a walk through a beer festival afterwards
    why was she not nice?

ReputationRep:
    The trunk of a car - for some sexy times.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.