Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to take a girl on a first date? guys and girls answer watch

ReputationRep:
    A laid back café. Don't make it a 'date', make it you two hanging out.

Next time go for a casual lunch.

If you got good cooking skills and a nice kitchen, ask her for dinner at your place (again, don't make if formal or she won't feel comfortable). Protip: start cooking late, so when she comes you're both in the kitchen. Great way to have fun and get to know each other. Also, it will almost certainly mean sex afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventura7)
    why was she not nice?
    its a long story,

long story short, she used me.

ReputationRep:
    Casual Starbucks and then hit the arcades. Perfection

ReputationRep:
    Swingers party.
    Dogging...

Something like that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CzechStar)
    The trunk of a car - for some sexy times.
    i dig it.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to pack some bags for the weekend. I fly her out on my private Boeing 747 to Abu Dhabi, ensure during the flight that the champagne is flowing and the cocaine plentiful. Go shopping for several hours, then dinner. Check into the Emirates Palace hotel and the date is complete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingpin101)
    Tell her to pack some bags for the weekend. I fly her out on my private Boeing 747 to Abu Dhabi, ensure during the flight that the champagne is flowing and the cocaine plentiful. Go shopping for several hours, then dinner. Check into the Emirates Palace hotel and the date is complete.
    And then she either a) is a gold digger or b) feels made inferior by your lavish lifestyle or c) that you're moving too fast/a bit of a weirdo/a potential murderer... well thought out...

ReputationRep:
    take her on a tour of an abattoir

ReputationRep:
    Get an idea of the things she likes, and the places she likes to go, and surround the date around that. Whatever you do, make her feel comfortable!

ReputationRep:
    Alaska sounds good

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any beaches/parks/areas of outstanding natural beauty etc? Take her there with some food and wine and get to know each other alternatively go out for a lunch somewhere nice, there's a waffle house near me that I would've gone to with my boyfriend at the beginning but it was shut :cry: actually I just went round to his place and we ate pizza and watched the indiana jones trilogy and it was as good as anything

ReputationRep:
    Rape alley

Unless she's a tomboy avoid sporting events in general for a first date my ex boyfriend took me to his mates boxing match for our first date wasn't gd as u can proberly imagine after the fight his mate who had been boxing in the match invited his self along to the cinema with us afterwards,such a downer.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.