The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think most people have/would. It's such an obvious kind of pain, even if not the worst.
No, never. Got hurt though. My favourite one happened to my mate..he bought her a teddy and she kicked the teddy out saying what makes you think I would want to date someone like you!

Lolz
I cried when my last boyfriend was a **** to me but not when we broke up because he was such an awful boyfriend that i didn't really care. However, I cried my eyes out when my boyfriend before that broke up with me, it was really embarrassing, I was just walking through the town where i live with tears streaming down my face. I think everyone has cried over a guy/girl they like/love, it's natural.
Reply 23
Every time I look in the mirror and it cracks, I think 'Baby, why do you always reject me?!' :emo:
Reply 24
Original post by Potential Trigger
No, never. Got hurt though. My favourite one happened to my mate..he bought her a teddy and she kicked the teddy out saying what makes you think I would want to date someone like you!

Lolz

Awful, that's what I really dislike about some girls' attitudes, being so inconsiderate to a guy's feelings when he is being kind :date:
Reply 25
Original post by alijimi
Awful, that's what I really dislike about some girls' attitudes, being so inconsiderate to a guy's feelings when he is being kind :date:

I know and I am guilty of this, it's just that if you have dated a few guys that have turned out to be very inconsiderate and fake, it is hard to believe in words and gestures anymore. I am that way with a guy I like (and have been sleeping with), he calls me nice things, asks to see me, gives me compliments etc., but there is a very strong cynical side of me which is simply thinking "that bastard will say anything to get me in bed again". If the suspicion is there, it doesn't matter what he says. He says he likes me and acts like it, but I have a strong defense up as I'm very afraid of getting heartbroken. We're not exclusive or anything, and as he's sleeping with girls, how do I know they're not getting the same cuddle treatment?

:mad:

:frown:

It is very easy to lose faith in men, and when you do, dating gets difficult.
Reply 26
Original post by Potential Trigger

Lolz

loooool
what a bitch :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by *Lollo*
I know and I am guilty of this, it's just that if you have dated a few guys that have turned out to be very inconsiderate and fake, it is hard to believe in words and gestures anymore. I am that way with a guy I like (and have been sleeping with), he calls me nice things, asks to see me, gives me compliments etc., but there is a very strong cynical side of me which is simply thinking "that bastard will say anything to get me in bed again". If the suspicion is there, it doesn't matter what he says. He says he likes me and acts like it, but I have a strong defense up as I'm very afraid of getting heartbroken. We're not exclusive or anything, and as he's sleeping with girls, how do I know they're not getting the same cuddle treatment?

:mad:

It is very easy to lose faith in men, and when you do, dating gets difficult.

What do you mean by "as he's sleeping with girls"? Are you in an open relationship? Why did you accept such a situation?! :curious:
Yes, and pooed a little aswell.
Reply 29
Original post by alijimi
What do you mean by "as he's sleeping with girls"? Are you in an open relationship? Why did you accept such a situation?! :curious:

He doesn't live where I live. It just turned out that way. I've been seeing other guys too (obviously, as I see him so rarely).

But it's with him my heart really is.

Reply 30
Original post by *Lollo*
He doesn't live where I live. It just turned out that way. I've been seeing other guys too (obviously, as I see him so rarely).

But it's with him my heart really is.

Then you have no right to say " "that bastard will say anything to get me in bed again", because anyway you are having other guys in your bed. And girls usually say that they can't separate sex from emotion, obviously some girls can, as you :rolleyes:.

I am a guy, and still would not feel good to sleep with several girls, when one special girl is in my heart and mind :getmecoat:.

If you are happy with what you're doing, fine, but this won't end well. I see no future from such relations, just kind of filling the void temporarily :erm:
(edited 13 years ago)
narghh im not a pussy i take it like a man
Nope, I don't think I've felt that strongly about anyone quite yet. :ninja:
Girl breaks up with you
Temporarily alone.
Go to gym.
Go to tanning salon.
Go to laundry.
Find new girl.
Like a boss.
Reply 34
I'm really sensitive and cry easily so yup I most definitely have.
No, but I someone cry after I rejected them. It was really awkward at the time but now I kind of laugh about it when I'm on my own sometimes.
No I just move on and forget about them I don't see the point on crying over them someone better will come along :smile:
Original post by x_Natalie_x
No, but I someone cry after I rejected them. It was really awkward at the time but now I kind of laugh about it when I'm on my own sometimes.

A guy asked you out, you rejected him, therefore he cried, and you laugh about it...!?

That is bad. I would never laugh at someone elses misfortune, or at them crying-Maybe its for the best ive never asked a girl out!
Original post by ROTF
loooool
what a bitch :frown:

It's funny though :colondollar:
Reply 39
Original post by alijimi
Then you have no right to say " "that bastard will say anything to get me in bed again", because anyway you are having other guys in your bed. And girls usually say that they can't separate sex from emotion, obviously some girls can, as you :rolleyes:.

I am a guy, and still would not feel good to sleep with several girls, when one special girl is in my heart and mind :getmecoat:.

If you are happy with what you're doing, fine, but this won't end well. I see no future from such relations, just kind of filling the void temporarily :erm:

What's important to me in a 'casual' relation is to keep things honest. I'd never give a guy the impression that I have feelings for him when I don't. And I expect the same from them. All it takes, is to say "so this is just sex, right?", don't be cuddly and all that if it's only to give her ideas. Be straight.

I am at the moment looking for my next love :redface: So difficult to find, and I don't mind a fling in the meantime, but i definitely am out there looking for someone to get serious with. Will hopefully make me forget about this guy. If I meet someone else and have to end the thing we have permanently, maybe I will see how he actually feels about me.

Latest

Trending

Trending