Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gym training 2 days in a row watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilshere)
    why am i a ******? i am still a beginner at training, you were all in my position once before so shut up
    yeah but I didn't get panic attacks over the thought of training on consecutive days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilshere)
    Basically I went to the gym and did some biceps, triceps, shoulder and abs work last night.

But tonight my other friend wants to go, if I take it easier / do different muscles its fine right?

Plus just a little light work on the stuff I did last night because I don't go gym enough and want to take any chance to get big

What do you have left to do? legs, chest, back and forearms, but if you do your back or forearms your gona be using your biceps, if you do your chest then thats your triceps.

I would do my chest shoulders, triceps and legs in 1 day. Then back bicep forearms and abs next day but watever works for u

ReputationRep:
    Triceps, Biceps and Shoulders? Weird combo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Troll Toll)
    6 is better. 7 is better still.
    Chyeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Fox)
    Chyeah!
    Mu'fuckers wanna act loco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Troll Toll)
    Mu'fuckers wanna act loco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Do your legs, squats *******
    I agree with you pal...WHY ?

If you want to have some results at all, or let's say better arms you must to train even legs..

Sounds strange, but complete body helping you to have more power, at many exercises that giving you higher weights, more power, better shape.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.