Turn on thread page Beta

First ever size 16 girl reaches Miss England competiton watch

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this so many times. Such of a waste of what is (possibly) a pretty face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bosch)
    Thought this would be a good place for this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...and-final.html

I can't be the only person who finds her rediculously hot, why haven't more girls like this got through???
    She is quite a nice girl, skinny little thing's aren't nice anyhow!

And more people like her haven't got through (This is a gestimation here) because they're too embarrassed about their figure/don't expect to do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Just like your girlfriend. :teehee:
    pfft she's a size 10, though I do miss the days when she was a 6 :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bosch)
    Thought this would be a good place for this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...and-final.html

I can't be the only person who finds her rediculously hot, why haven't more girls like this got through???
    How did she get through? Eat the other competitors?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing she didn't win as there's been no media hype about it (though I hadn't actually realised that this ever occurred so thanks for bringing it to attention- even if others have already heard it). She's pretty but I wouldn't call her 'average size' Most of the girls I've been with at university and highschool etc have always been more size 10-12. And another thing, people always talk about obesity like its an epidemic-where are all these obese teenagers? I've never met one! (Though of course I'm sure they exist)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    I'm guessing she didn't win as there's been no media hype about it (though I hadn't actually realised that this ever occurred so thanks for bringing it to attention- even if others have already heard it). She's pretty but I wouldn't call her 'average size' Most of the girls I've been with at university and highschool etc have always been more size 10-12. And another thing, people always talk about obesity like its an epidemic-where are all these obese teenagers? I've never met one! (Though of course I'm sure they exist)
    I think she came second, but don't quote me on that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    I remember a thread yesterday written by this guy who moaned that his girlfriend was fat at size 10 which is really frickin ridiculous.

Complete loss of reality I think.
    (Original post by a_t)
    pfft she's a size 10, though I do miss the days when she was a 6 :moon:
    Don't worry, it seriously was a troll. It wasn't real.

*runs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Hill)
    Was she really 16 years old when that was taken?
    I would of guessed 25-30!
    My theory is when you're young, being fat makes you look older and when you're old being fat makes you look younger (smoothes out the wrinkles and that)

ReputationRep:
    She's ****in butters mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazy smurf)
    So she's 18 now? I would!
    Are you related to Mr Smurf?

ReputationRep:
    That's old as hell + she's fat.

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Don't worry, it seriously was a troll. It wasn't real.

*runs*

Watch this space for further developments :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Also she's definitely telling fibs with her weight. I've been 12st 8pounds (or very near that) recently, as well as being 5'10 - never been bigger than a size 12.

ReputationRep:
    "token". That is all.

ReputationRep:
    She's too fat.

ReputationRep:
    she is average tops

ReputationRep:
    Fat cowww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaKeuning)
    Ooops! Sorry I didn't mean you, I just meant to quote the other girl.
    If it helps id take a size six over a size 16 anyday

Anyway shes not unnattractive - but shes not hot either and her height plays a lot of it, if shes was 5'6" instead of 5'10" it would be a lot more obvious that she is overwieght.

Im always on the fence when it comes to size 16's they are not what i would deem attractive body wise but i wouldnt call them fat either

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.