Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nataliie)
    Well I guess the nice thing is having all my exams done after the 11th but my second week of exams is so chill, my next exam after those first 3 horrid days is German, so on the tuesday, but I really don't mind that as German is my easy 7. Wish I had Psychology, English and German on the same day instead of Psychology, English and Philo (and Maths).
    Apparently my school will be refusing to allow students to take both Philosophy and Psychology next year because of my case. xD
    It sucks so bad because my birthday is also 3 days before exams so I'll have to postpone it untill I'm done and no one else will be done around the same time as me so I'll just celebrate on my own xD
    Has your school told you if you're over the limit of maximum exam hours and allowed to move your exams around? (:
    Oh no! That's awful timing Atleast everyone will definately be free to celebrate your birthday afterwards - and would probably be in need of a good excuse for a party anyway :P
    My school are doing the same, because it was the same last year, and it's not fair on us. Which sucks in a way, because the two subjects go great together!
    Aye, I get to be in overnight isolation (Y) because I do philos and Psych at higher, plus maths, my exams would be 7hours on the thursday. Meaning I can definately move the maths to the friday and be in insolation. Luckily my best friend is too, so I have company if I end up at a teachers house, and during the day isolation

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.