Turn on thread page Beta

My ex turned me into a geek watch

Please keep anon as my gf posts on here.

When i met my girlfriend i was in shape, good looking and had a good group of mates, i was one of the 'lads'. I met my girlfriend in the uni library and we ended up getting together, even though she's more of a glasses, star trek, anime kinda girl. Anyway we were together for 3 years and during that time she changed me into one of her kind. I stopped going out with my mates and just watched japanese cartoons with her, and every week she'd buy me a new t-shirt with a wolf on it (I'm wearing one now, she always bought them 3 sizes too big). She tried to force me to change my name to that of a cartoon character, and on occasion her fetish side came out, forcing me to have sex with her cat. Anyway we've broken up now, but i can't seem to get back to my old ways. All i do is sit in my room watching fictional films and letting my hair grow longer and greasier.

What is the best way to get my life back on track?

ReputationRep:
    Man up.

ReputationRep:
    One of us, one of us, one of us!

ReputationRep:
    What's her number?

ReputationRep:
    subtle. 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    forcing me to have sex with her cat??

ReputationRep:
    what?, you had sex with a cat?

ReputationRep:
    In other words you are a total troll and had sex with a cat, now your testing your fake story out on TSR to see if it goes down well before you tell your friends/family/animal welfare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    What's her number?
    Do you wanna have sex with her cat? lol

ReputationRep:
    "Forcing me to have sex with her cat"

WTF!

(Original post by Rob9292)
    what?, you had sex with a cat?
    It wasn't an ongoing thing, think of it as a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    DW I'll sort you out. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    They see me trolling...

You was doing well until the sex with cat

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It wasn't an ongoing thing, think of it as a one night stand.
    Still, you had sex with a cat

ReputationRep:
    I hope you didn't waste your life typing that at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannySpeed)
    They see me trolling...

Yes, i agree

(Original post by moody_bum)
    DW I'll sort you out. :mmm:
    Do you have any pets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannySpeed)
    They see me trolling...

really? I was long gone at changing his name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon as my gf posts on here.

When i met my girlfriend i was in shape, good looking and had a good group of mates, i was one of the 'lads'. I met my girlfriend in the uni library and we ended up getting together, even though she's more of a glasses, star trek, anime kinda girl. Anyway we were together for 3 years and during that time she changed me into one of her kind. I stopped going out with my mates and just watched japanese cartoons with her, and every week she'd buy me a new t-shirt with a wolf on it (I'm wearing one now, she always bought them 3 sizes too big). She tried to force me to change my name to that of a cartoon character, and on occasion her fetish side came out, forcing me to have sex with her cat. Anyway we've broken up now, but i can't seem to get back to my old ways. All i do is sit in my room watching fictional films and letting my hair grow longer and greasier.

What is the best way to get my life back on track?
    http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1302007436

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.