My ex turned me into a geek watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    Do you wanna have sex with her cat? lol
    According to various bestiality forum FAQs it's quite impossible :<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you have any pets?
    I have a farmer friend. He has a wide range of animals.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't an ongoing thing, think of it as a one night stand.
    Ha thats majorly ****ed up! love how you didn't put any emphasis on this "one night stand". "You know, she made me watch anime, wear weird shirts, have sex with her cat, change my name..."

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like a weirdo.Go out,talk to your 'lads' and get a haircut.Take a shower.DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    8/10

If it weren't for the cat I would have believed this.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of sick buggar screws a cat??? Animal abuse much! Wtf did that poor thing do to you?!

Go out with your friends more, explain that you was a ******** and hope they take you back. Presumably you didn't have long hair before.. try cuting it...
    Chuck out her grotty t-shirts if you like them and get to the gyma dn you'll soon feel back to normal. Sitting around and waiting for stuff to happen won't work. It sounds harsh but get off your arse and do something about it instead of moaning about it and for God's sake stay away from any poor cats in the future. It's sick.

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the pettiness and careless troll, I deduce that Shinytoy is the OP. The fail has your name written written all over it.

ReputationRep:
    jesuschristhowhorrific.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I had a sarcastic comment all ready and then realised it was a troll. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    XD XD XD XD

:groovy:

ReputationRep:
    The wolf t-shirt bit was good.

ReputationRep:
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...45f54983a8.jpg

You lost me.

ReputationRep:
    Big fat zero.

ReputationRep:
    Trolled. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Please keep anon as my gf posts on here.

When i met my girlfriend i was in shape, good looking and had a good group of mates, i was one of the 'lads'. I met my girlfriend in the uni library and we ended up getting together, even though she's more of a glasses, star trek, anime kinda girl. Anyway we were together for 3 years and during that time she changed me into one of her kind. I stopped going out with my mates and just watched japanese cartoons with her, and every week she'd buy me a new t-shirt with a wolf on it (I'm wearing one now, she always bought them 3 sizes too big). She tried to force me to change my name to that of a cartoon character, and on occasion her fetish side came out, forcing me to have sex with her cat. Anyway we've broken up now, but i can't seem to get back to my old ways. All i do is sit in my room watching fictional films and letting my hair grow longer and greasier.

What is the best way to get my life back on track?
    hahahahahaha "her kind" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Either you're a troll, who waste his life making up stories to tell the good people of TSR.

Or you genuinely ****ed a cat.

Both pretty bad, I think I know which is worse.

ReputationRep:
    Sucks to be you. You either do something about it or stop complaining.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, that made me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I belived it until the cat part.. 7/10 :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Troll.
    This. And not a very good one at that, wolf t-shirts and sex with the cat??? yeah sure, and I have 3 arms and 1 eye!! Nah really !!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.