Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My ex turned me into a geek watch

ReputationRep:
    Definately the same troll as the one who said the girl they liked, licked a cat in a certain place (kids on here lol) after a dare xD

7.5/10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep anon as my gf posts on here.

When i met my girlfriend i was in shape, good looking and had a good group of mates, i was one of the 'lads'. I met my girlfriend in the uni library and we ended up getting together, even though she's more of a glasses, star trek, anime kinda girl. Anyway we were together for 3 years and during that time she changed me into one of her kind. I stopped going out with my mates and just watched japanese cartoons with her, and every week she'd buy me a new t-shirt with a wolf on it (I'm wearing one now, she always bought them 3 sizes too big). She tried to force me to change my name to that of a cartoon character, and on occasion her fetish side came out, forcing me to have sex with her cat. Anyway we've broken up now, but i can't seem to get back to my old ways. All i do is sit in my room watching fictional films and letting my hair grow longer and greasier.

What is the best way to get my life back on track?
    At least it wasn't your cat, mate, that would be incest as well as beastiality...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumblenuts91)
    Big fat zero.
    I disagree, the candidate placed great emphasis on A03 (own interpretation) and generally remained a consistent and coherent vocab, hitting A01. Also, the candidate provided context i.e. the library.

I mark him a 8/10 just edging that A.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.