Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sexy girls have it easy and are more successful than average girls watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do sexy girls have it easy than average girls?
    Yes
    87.12%
    No
    12.88%

ReputationRep:
    http://vimeo.com/12030156

Watch the video. The sexy girl gets pretty much everything for free and whatever she wants and the average girl gets F all!

As a guy, I can say this is SOOOO true

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in a way.

ReputationRep:
    Well, "sexy" girls usually work quite hard to look good (sports, spa, etc) and I'm not sure they have it easy but apparently your looks correlate with your wages :dontknow: (obviously for a comparable job, don't try and argue with the ugly lab rat and the hot hairdresser).

ReputationRep:
    I believe so.

ReputationRep:
    "Men will bend over backwards for the women they'd like to bend over."

ReputationRep:
    What this 'documentary' shows is you have to be a little bit more creative than saying "can I have it for free," since she used a completely different approach in 'pretty' mode to the one she used in 'plain' mode.

Stupid.

ReputationRep:
    No **** sherlock :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    What this 'documentary' shows is you have to be a little bit more creative than saying "can I have it for free," since she used a completely different approach in 'pretty' mode to the one she used in 'plain' mode.

Stupid.
    Exactly.

I turned it off at this point.

ReputationRep:
    This is brand new information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kevin6767)
    Had she asked women for free stuff she wouldn't have gotten anywhere.
    Only works with men as the testosterone kicks in and inhibits common sense when staring at a Hot female specimen.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I think it can work the other way as well.

I remember reading this scenario in an article a couple of months ago:
    A woman applies for a job somewhere. She is very attractive.
    Another woman applies fo the same job with the same qualities and qualifications. She is average looking.
    If one of the interviewing panel is female, which is increasingly more and more the case nowadays, the female is automatically likely to feel threatend by a potential employee who is more attractive than her, thus is more likely to be in favour of giving the job to the average-looking woman.

I actually think this is quite often the case. Of course, it's also arguable that if the panel is male dominated then they are probably more likely to be biased towards the attractive woman.

ReputationRep:
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...AINOBVIOUS.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)

Stupid.
    This. You can't really compare.

ReputationRep:
    I have no real data so I can't really say,but if I had to guess, I'd say yes.

ReputationRep:
    In response to the title - Yes it's true.

However this documentary is stupid, why? :

1. Each bus driver is different, I know for a fact some don't care, and then you get some strict professional ones.
    2. Her approach was completely different, of course you need to be creative.
    3. " Can I ride the bus for free " Sounded a bit like she didn't need the bus and was just taking the piss
    4. I turned off after that point.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I was cringing when she was asking for free things and I felt bad when she was in the pub alone.
    But yes, pretty girls get free things...

ReputationRep:
    That's the power of the pussy brah

ReputationRep:
    Haha, brilliant video. It's sooo true!

ReputationRep:
    Entirely this.

ReputationRep:
    The bus one was totally unfair. When she was 'average' she actually asked the bus drivers, whereas when 'sexy' she just walked straight on. The same method may have worked when she was 'average' too.

I haven't watched the rest yet :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.