Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I am currently completing my Student finace forms.

I am going on holiday in June, so do not want to send my passport off just incase it doesn't come back in time. So I have to do the Birth Certificate option.
    My Dad lives in Spain, and has my birth certificate. I ordered one off the Internet on gov.com, cost £10 and I've got it now.

But I'm starting to worry. Is that going to be ok?

ReputationRep:
    No, you wont need to send one if you put your passport number in your details section of the form. I had the same problem, but if you go back it will give you an option to insert your passport number. This prevents you from having to send off evidence of you identity, as its all done electronically.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got one of those new passport though, the ones with chips or whatever in them!

I just phoned the student finance people, and they said it was fine! I can send the birth certificate off that came in the post, just got to send off a 'confirmation of indentity form' with it!
    Thanks for your help though!

ReputationRep:
    Your passport should still have a passport number on though?

No Problems anyway Rosie

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.