Turn on thread page Beta

When measuring the degree of change in a country, which factor(s) should i use? watch

ReputationRep:
    Alright, i have a history question asking whether the the 1917 october revolution was the main turning point in Russian History 1860-1960.

Now, the limit is around 2000-2500 words so i cant assess every change from every event. So im quite stuck as to how to answer it without any guidelines from my teacher. The questing i have are..

1)How many events should i compare it to?
    - I was thinking 3 others making a total of 4 events yet I encounter another problem...

2)How many factors should i use to measure the degree of change?
    - Initially i though Socially, Economically and Politically yet that would mean a minimum of 14 paragraphs (Intro, conclusion and the 4x3 middle paragraphs) which, unless i do 178 word paragraphs, is going to lead to not alot depth.

Im just confused as to the balance i should use (reduce the events are use or reduce the assessing factors, but which do i get rid of?)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, should i just assess the political change only and get alot of depth in there?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 5, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.