Turn on thread page Beta

Tell me about your dreams please! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi TSR, I'm doing a project on dreams and need to gather some first-hand research. Can any of you guys tell me about a memorable dream/ dreams that you have had? Or any recurring dreams?

Thanks for any responses :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I'm ill I always have a random dream!

It's like a platform game, in technicolour, and I'm being chased by a cartoon Godzilla :dontknow:

I always remember the cartoon flowers, and I always feel like it's out of my control, and scared because of this?

It's just weird

ReputationRep:
    When my alarm went off this morning, I seemed to incorporate it into my dream; I dreamt that when I put money notes in my wallet, my wallet made an annoying alarm noise, and I was getting really fed up so I took out the money and threw my wallet on the floor. There the noise ceased for a minute, before continuing again. I then woke up and realised it was my ipod alarm.

ReputationRep:
    When I fall down in a dream, I shake.

ReputationRep:
    Why you shouting at me, bro?

ReputationRep:
    I lucid dream

ReputationRep:
    I use to have a nightmare when i was younger, probably about 6 years ago now. I remeber i had it at the very least 5 times! To this day when ever i think of it it really freaks me out, and i'm not a person who gets scared by films or books. However, the nightmare that i kept having scared the white blood cells out of me!

Basically, i'm in bed and i wake up. It's night time and it's pretty dark, but not pitch-black. - Sort of very early morning. When your room is kind of a deep blue colour - know what i mean? Anyway

I wake up and get out of bed. I then head over to my window, i can't see anything below my window until i get to it and look down. But for some reason i'm moving really really slow! I'm creeping to my window, slowly. Once i get near, everything speeds up and i kind of rush to the window, then quickly peer out of my window only to see a man looking up at my window. Not moving, just looking at me!!

Typing this gives me goosbumps!

ReputationRep:
    While lucid dreaming you can see your nightmares manifesting in front of you. You gotta try it if you wanna stop getting nightmares.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a dream where there was a paedo (who was working in JJB Sports) who was following me around the shop, but eventually got arrested. He was in my dream the next night too!

I've also had other random dreams such as a couple of years ago I had a dream that it was 2012 (so I was sort of transported 3 years into the future). I could see what everyone was doing, and only some people could see or hear me, because I was obviously from the past :p:

Another dream I had was that my friend (who looked like Carla King from Corrie), my step-sister and me were taking part in a game where we had to paraglide or parachute into a paddling pool of water. So random! :lol:

I've also had a couple of dreams about members of my family dying or getting hurt

ReputationRep:
    trivial stuff, sucks

ReputationRep:
    I continually have dreams in which my teeth are loose, and when I wobble them they get pushed out of my gums. Then I spend the next couple of hours in which I think I've lost my teeth, because I never know when I'm dreaming.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.