Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend used to be a lesbian. Problem? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    sixsome

Also, I fail to see why there would be a problem. As long as she was with me now and faithful then who cares?
    count me in and we'll be in seventh heaven.

....get it

ReputationRep:
    No threesome, dump her.

ReputationRep:
    So she's bisexual?

You can't be a lesbian and then suddenly straight?
    Unless she was in denial, like a backwards 'straight guy in the closet'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxxyCleopatra)
    count me in and we'll be in seventh heaven.
    Any time you want
    ....get it
    Yeah I get it. You will get it too :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a dfferent situation for a girl- if the guy I was dating used to be gay I'd be very wary.
    A guy might not have such a problem, he might even find it a turn on?
    I think it's a much bigger deal for a man to be gay than a woman. Maybe it's just because I know of many more lesbians than gay fellas (lol that sounds creepy) so girls liking girls isn't as big a deal if you know what I mean?

But I agree with the whole 'you can't just stop being gay' idea. If that were true then surely you'd be able to choose your sexuality?

I'm waffling now!

ReputationRep:
    Would you think it was weird if a lesbian/gay had had heterosexual relationships before? No. Sexuality is a personal thing and can be hard for some people to work out. Love is love is love. If your in a heterosexual relationship and obsess over their ex-es just because they existed then you're a neurotic fool, their gender shouldn't make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trig)
    If you are male: Your girlfriend confides in you that she used to be a lesbian, but now she's quite happy with you.
    She's quite happy with you??

ReputationRep:
    Strap-on :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by underthesky)
    She's quite happy with you??
    Okay shes really happy with you

(Original post by DanielleT192)
    Okay she USED to be gay? What does that make her now?
    Bi-sexual according to everyone else. Which I agree with, however the idea was that she'd never really found any guys attractive but had found girls attractive. Then she met you, realised she could fall for a guy and ended up in love with you. She still doesn't fancy any men but you though, so I guess it would be more of a 'women-inclined bi-sexual?'.

(Original post by Peas and love)
    Statistics show that trolls and retired or ex- lesbians/gays are likely to get it on.

Bow chicka bow wow.
    I make a thread about a completely believable topic (I know someone in this situation, hence why I was thinking about it), and I'm a troll:rolleyes:. I never even suggested it was anything to do with me, but then I forget everyone who makes a thread in this forum must be a troll.
    I'll go back under my bridge now...:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    In the words of the right honourable A.P.. "CASHBACK!"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.