Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any last minute advice or tips for before my exam?

I. am. petrified!!

:O

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i am also studying A2 spanish with wjec , what topic cards did you have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitkat2)
    i am also studying A2 spanish with wjec , what topic cards did you have!
    Have you done yours yet? I had mine todayy, what topics did you get. I got Environment ah bit dull but better than terrorism

ReputationRep:
    gah! I know exactly how you feel, it's my exam tomorrow && my 18th birthday!!
    bad luck or what? :P
    i'm soso scared but i just can't think of anything else i can do to revise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superbeff!)
    gah! I know exactly how you feel, it's my exam tomorrow && my 18th birthday!!
    bad luck or what? :P
    i'm soso scared but i just can't think of anything else i can do to revise
    Ah HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little bit grim though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lornaa)
    Have you done yours yet? I had mine todayy, what topics did you get. I got Environment ah bit dull but better than terrorism

yes i had enviroment too, something to do with the conservation of water ir was so hard though and it was between unemployment but we haven't even been taught it in my school ! how did urs go? wot was your card about then

ReputationRep:
    i got unemployment for this exam - went ok, just hope she won't be too hard on me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paparazzi)
    i got unemployment for this exam - went ok, just hope she won't be too hard on me!
    oh really well if u felt it was ok sure it was ! and yes samee my examiner was quite weird haha , hav you been taught unemployment in your school then im so worried as they havent even taught us it and what if it comes up in translation in the paper !

ReputationRep:
    what questions that you got on the cards? aah im so nervous i have mine next week do you know what any of the other cards were?

ReputationRep:
    If you are stuck start sentences
    Bueno la verdad es que... (Pause)
    Linking words
    Aun asi
    En primer lugar
    Finalmente
    Sin embargo
    Por otra parte
    Sobretodo
    Etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.