Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren6210)
    medicine wow! 5 months... which is an odd thought haha. im getting quite excited but i do have the ususal, moving away from home, being alone, not knowing anyone worries :/ we also have ****ty exams before hand... which im also dreading haa, i think the pressure that its know or never to get the exam right is hitting me hard :/
    Same here, it'll be exciting, but scary as well! i just keep thinking thousands of people have done it before me, nastier people have made friends, and loads of other people will be feeling the same way! so it should be okay in the end

yeah exams drag gotta be done though, its like the final hurdle!! well as long as you do the revision beforehand, the exam shouldnt be anything toooo weird (touch wood!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca001)
    Same here, it'll be exciting, but scary as well! i just keep thinking thousands of people have done it before me, nastier people have made friends, and loads of other people will be feeling the same way! so it should be okay in the end

yeah exams drag gotta be done though, its like the final hurdle!! well as long as you do the revision beforehand, the exam shouldnt be anything toooo weird (touch wood!)
    yer i havent really looked at it in that way.. thats a good way to look at it what A levels are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    yer i havent really looked at it in that way.. thats a good way to look at it what A levels are you doing?
    I'm going biology, chemistry and maths - you?

ReputationRep:
    physics maths and psychology

ReputationRep:
    I'm going biology, chemistry and maths - you?
    sorry forgot to quote :/ lol erm maths physics and psychology

ReputationRep:
    sorry forgot to quote :/ lol erm maths physics and psychology
    no worries - i would have found it in the end anyway ohh i did psychology last year but dropped it. well best of luck to you, i'm sure you'll do great what offer are they asking of you, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    no worries - i would have found it in the end anyway ohh i did psychology last year but dropped it. well best of luck to you, i'm sure you'll do great what offer are they asking of you, if you don't mind me asking?
    aw thanks you too. BBC and not subject specific you?

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks you too. BBC and not subject specific you?
    ahhh that sounds a lot more forgiving than AAA... I am rather jealous

ReputationRep:
    ahhh that sounds a lot more forgiving than AAA... I am rather jealous
    In theory haha ... but i still have the june exams to go! :/ lol where abouts are you from? quite local to UoL?

ReputationRep:
    In theory haha ... but i still have the june exams to go! :/ lol where abouts are you from? quite local to UoL?
    Not at all, i'm from nottingham. 2 and 1/2 hours? something like that. what about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Not at all, i'm from nottingham. 2 and 1/2 hours? something like that. what about yourself?
    oh so ill be quite a move then... erm yer relatively local, Lancaster (North Lancashire)

ReputationRep:
    itll*

ReputationRep:
    oh so ill be quite a move then... erm yer relatively local, Lancaster (North Lancashire)
    yep! its very scary haha, its close enough to not be ridiculous, but its not like i can just hop on a train and get home very quickly! I know literally NOTHING about the city except the things that universities tell you, and from friends and family! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    yep! its very scary haha, its close enough to not be ridiculous, but its not like i can just hop on a train and get home very quickly! I know literally NOTHING about the city except the things that universities tell you, and from friends and family! :eek:
    same the first time i went to liverpool was on the open day last year. i wouldnt want to move to far away, itll take about an hour and a bit to get home for me so its kind of the best of both worlds each time i have been to the uni i have been shopping :P some would say that im a shopaholic id say im easily distracted :P haha but yer i duno if your into shopping but liverpool centre and liverpool one are both great for splashing the cash lol theres a couple of art galleries (the tate .. went on a school trip there a couple of years ago) apart from that i would say that it prob has everything that your standard city has :confused:

ReputationRep:
    same the first time i went to liverpool was on the open day last year. i wouldnt want to move to far away, itll take about an hour and a bit to get home for me so its kind of the best of both worlds each time i have been to the uni i have been shopping :P some would say that im a shopaholic id say im easily distracted :P haha but yer i duno if your into shopping but liverpool centre and liverpool one are both great for splashing the cash lol theres a couple of art galleries (the tate .. went on a school trip there a couple of years ago) apart from that i would say that it prob has everything that your standard city has :confused:
    that sounds good omg liverpool one - <3 AMAZING! i could just live in there, was beautiful! i know exactly where i'll be blowing my student loan
    well i know its going to be much better than nottingham, which isn't bad; shopping and nightlife are both decent but it wont compare to liverpool!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_atl)
    Heyy, I'm going to be a liverpool vet student next year

I think Sailsbury and Lady Montford are meant to be nice halls at Carnatic
    Not at all mate. Salisbury is probably one of the oldest halls in Carnatic, with the rooms are worn out. The closet and table look as if they are 20 years old already! I wouldn't recommend anyone to pick Salisbury having got the experience from last year. There is no stove to cook unlike Lady Montford, which is kinda new, although I must remind that there are no washbasins in the rooms at Lady Montford.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.