Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seefour)
    I study Mechanical Engineering at BCU, the City Centre (Millennium point) campus. Done with my first year and shall be starting the second year in September. I would say that the University is a great place and the courses are good for Engineering. I have no idea about the rest of the courses. If you're going for business and law, I would suggest you look at Aston and Birmingham Uni. For Engineering though Birmingham Uni would be the first choice, BCU the second and Aston would be the last. Aston isn't that good for Engineering really.

Hi, Im sorry I know this thread is really old but I wanna apply for diagnostic radiography at BCU, only thing that's putting me off is the negative attitude towards it however someone told me that its the environment that's bad not the teaching, but im really confused do I go to BCU or not?

I have biochemistry as another option at Uni of Bham but I like diagnostic radiography better which is why that's my first option, however like I said its just the bad things im hearing that's putting me off.

ReputationRep:
    BCU is majorly crap!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nu006)
    BCU is majorly crap!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you have any reasons for this?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 16, 2015

University open days

1. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.