Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After recently getting a conditional place for an animation arts course here, I'm actually thinking about going... (I was a little bit unsure about even going to Uni)
    I've roughly seen the studen village, looks alright, but I wanna know who else is going, and who has what thoughts!? I have no idea about anything and I'm not even concerned.. Probably a good thing =]
    -TJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJfish)
    After recently getting a conditional place for an animation arts course here, I'm actually thinking about going... (I was a little bit unsure about even going to Uni)
    I've roughly seen the studen village, looks alright, but I wanna know who else is going, and who has what thoughts!? I have no idea about anything and I'm not even concerned.. Probably a good thing =]
    -TJ
    I thought about it but might avoid as I'm not too keen on living with younger students (I'm 25).

ReputationRep:
    @TJfish: I too have applied at Student village..btw which animation course have applied for...mine is 3D CGI animation and modelling(top-up)..

ReputationRep:
    Guys.,, what is a top-up course??? is it like a bridge course after UG.. I'm coming for MSc Comp Animation & Visual Effects...

ReputationRep:
    @Akila_cave: in Top-up you directly go to the final year....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akshay.saswade)
    @Akila_cave: in Top-up you directly go to the final year....
    Are you from India by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Yes ...why?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    i have applied for MA Digieffects in Bournemouth.
    Any one appied this course huh..

ReputationRep:
    Yes ...why?
    Because I'm also from India good to see a number of indians in this forum!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suresh_cbe)
    Hi,
    i have applied for MA Digieffects in Bournemouth.
    Any one appied this course huh..
    again from India? .. nice.. I've got offer for Msc Comp Animation.. similar to yours but with a lot of programming!!!

suresh_cbe??? cbe for coimbatore??

ReputationRep:
    @akila_cave: im from Pune...where are you from?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akila_cave)
    again from India? .. nice.. I've got offer for Msc Comp Animation.. similar to yours but with a lot of programming!!!

suresh_cbe??? cbe for coimbatore??

Yeah,, i got offers in 3 university: brunel, university of kent and bournmouth uni..
    just reviewing which is best so where r u from,.. ??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,, i got offers in 3 university: brunel, university of kent and bournmouth uni..
    just reviewing which is best so where r u from,.. ??
    Great...I'm also from cbe .. but currently working with Infosys, chennai!!!

ReputationRep:
    @akila_cave: im from Pune...where are you from?!
    I'm working with Infosys in chennai now.. but grew up in coimbatore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akila_cave)
    Great...I'm also from cbe .. but currently working with Infosys, chennai!!!
    Hi,
    I currently doing my VFX PRO Course in MAAC , Cbe. which getting over this month.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I currently doing my VFX PRO Course in MAAC , Cbe. which getting over this month.
    i finished my AD3D+ course from maac in January

ReputationRep:
    Creative Media Design Foundation course, going to do a Top Up to get a degree. I chose this because Im still unsure what i want to do and foundation is quite open, and i can graduate with a normal degree like everyone else

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.