Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is this article a very good way to reduce them?
    Or is there something else I should try, I want to do it within this month hopefully as I am going on holiday. Would you add anything?

ReputationRep:
    How about you hit the gym and lose body fat which works really well if they are incredibly large moobs then no joke I think an operation may be needed how old r u

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie to you mate, but if you have proper moobs you aren't gonna get rid of them in the space of a month...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyox120)
    How about you hit the gym and lose body fat which works really well if they are incredibly large moobs then no joke I think an operation may be needed how old r u
    Well they are embarrasing so dont really want to go to the gym.
    I was thinking just taking the running bits from that article and working on press ups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Not gonna lie to you mate, but if you have proper moobs you aren't gonna get rid of them in the space of a month...
    Running every day? Working out everyday? Good diet?

ReputationRep:
    run up and down the stairs

ReputationRep:
    Press ups wont do good they work muscles and don't burn fat half as well as doing Cardio excersies such as running/jogging, rowing machine u knw and itt's not like u walk around wit ur moobs out in the gym just wear a t--shirt that is slightly baggy and no one will notice a thing a friend of mine used to do that :L

ReputationRep:
    Press ups wont do good they work muscles and don't burn fat half as well as doing Cardio excersies such as running/jogging, rowing machine u knw and itt's not like u walk around wit ur moobs out in the gym just wear a t--shirt that is slightly baggy and no one will notice a thing a friend of mine used to do that :L
    Hmm yeah I was going to aim to the cardio like suggested - and then work the muscles behind them so they become firmer etc. I heard drinking lots of water helps shed away fat also?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High As A Kite)
    Good idea if you want to end up breaking your neck when you are fatigued !! No don't do that that's just darn stupid but feel free to jog around your neibourhood if the lovely gym is not an option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High As A Kite)
    I live in a bungalow lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    Hmm yeah I was going to aim to the cardio like suggested - and then work the muscles behind them so they become firmer etc. I heard drinking lots of water helps shed away fat also?
    Drinking water ... meh somewhat true yeah so do that then and good luck dude !

ReputationRep:
    Good idea if you want to end up breaking your neck when you are fatigued !! No don't do that that's just darn stupid but feel free to jog around your neibourhood if the lovely gym is not an option
    How much should I be aiming to do?

ReputationRep:
    Well start off with some light jogging not too light though get your heart beat above 100 beats / minute for 20 minutes a day should be sufficent then raise that to 30 minutes after 2 weeks of that and so on then HIT THE GYM THAT'S UR BEST BET

ReputationRep:
    Well start off with some light jogging not too light though get your heart beat above 100 beats / minute for 20 minutes a day should be sufficent then raise that to 30 minutes after 2 weeks of that and so on then HIT THE GYM THAT'S UR BEST BET
    This will make them normal within a month? I think it should be more than that surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    Running every day? Working out everyday? Good diet?
    Well... You could probably reduce them! If you were extremely committed I wouldn't waste time with too much muscle building though, cardio works much better when you're looking to take away rather than add..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPMS)
    This will make them normal within a month? I think it should be more than that surely?
    No not within a month it may be up to a year for them to go back to normal think of how much time it took you to build them up it would take at least 2-3 months to get some results but keep at it, go to the gym and get a pro trainer to set up a program 4 u simples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Well... You could probably reduce them! If you were extremely committed I wouldn't waste time with too much muscle building though, cardio works much better when you're looking to take away rather than add..
    Right thanks, going to aim on running in the morning and then running on the night and try and join the local boxing club or something. I don't know I am scared people will just laugh. RUn fat boy run type thing.

ReputationRep:
    Cover them in chocolate and rum and sell them as puddings...

Or, take up a sport that's chest intensive or summit... rowing maybe?

ReputationRep:
    No not within a month it may be up to a year for them to go back to normal think of how much time it took you to build them up it would take at least 2-3 months to get some results but keep at it, go to the gym and get a pro trainer to set up a program 4 u simples
    A Year???
    I want to keep away from the gym until well they are considerably less than what they are now lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samatkins)
    Cover them in chocolate and rum and sell them as puddings...

Or, take up a sport that's chest intensive or summit... rowing maybe?
    Actually rowing is a pretty good idea I would have thought, thanks.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.