Turn on thread page Beta

Veterinary Medicine Graduate Applicants 2012 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a nottingham interview on the 8th february any other graduates heard yet ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by NicoleRH)
    I have a nottingham interview on the 8th february any other graduates heard yet ?
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    RVC interview!!! AGHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornish_pasty)
    RVC interview!!! AGHH
    ME TOOOOO!!!! what date is yours??

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, congrats guys! How did you hear (post/email)?
    I'm getting a little impatient... lol.

EDIT: OMG WAIT. Just checked my spam folder and it was in there. AAAAAHH. 25th January! That's so soon! And the day before my A2 chem exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loosy)
    Aaah, congrats guys! How did you hear (post/email)?
    I'm getting a little impatient... lol.

EDIT: OMG WAIT. Just checked my spam folder and it was in there. AAAAAHH. 25th January! That's so soon! And the day before my A2 chem exam.
    Congrats! mines the 25th too, at 1:30pm! SO SCARED!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    congratulations to those with RVC interviews!

ReputationRep:
    I had a rejection letter from Cambridge today after my interview

Has anyone else heard anything?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by peggymeg)
    I had a rejection letter from Cambridge today after my interview

Has anyone else heard anything?
    i got rejected too.

ReputationRep:
    RVC interview people...does anyone know which email address we send the work experience and health forms to??

It just says admissions office on the email, but the only one I can find is the [email protected] is that right one?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by stacey27)
    RVC interview people...does anyone know which email address we send the work experience and health forms to??

It just says admissions office on the email, but the only one I can find is the [email protected] is that right one?
    i sent mine to [email protected] which was the one that it was e-mailed to me from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schizopear)
    i sent mine to [email protected] which was the one that it was e-mailed to me from.
    thanks, I wondered whether it was that one, but because they'd specified the email reply to that one and then just said 'admissions office' for the forms it got me confused.

ReputationRep:
    What did you do about signing the forms? I'm not sure whether to just type my name or scan my signature in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loosy)
    What did you do about signing the forms? I'm not sure whether to just type my name or scan my signature in...
    I just typed my name, but i wasn't sure about that either..

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I join you in your discussions?? I got an RVC interview too. So excited. 25th JAn so Im sure ill see you all there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix_147)
    Hey can I join you in your discussions?? I got an RVC interview too. So excited. 25th JAn so Im sure ill see you all there
    yay!! what time is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stacey27)
    yay!! what time is your interview?
    In the afternoon. I have to register by 13.30 apparently which is good since I have to commute from Bristol. How about you? I actually did my first degree at the Bristol vet school (although not vet science) so if anyone has any questions about it id be appy to (try to) answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoenix_147)
    In the afternoon. I have to register by 13.30 apparently which is good since I have to commute from Bristol. How about you? I actually did my first degree at the Bristol vet school (although not vet science) so if anyone has any questions about it id be appy to (try to) answer
    I'm the same, 13:30 so I'll see you there I'm also glad its an afternoon slot as we're coming from Yorkshire so we have a lovely 4 hour drive

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional Offer from Bristol... but was misinformed & never knew their fee for graduates was 18k+
    I have a place & can't afford it.
    Devasated

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Cambridge! I'm still speechless.

Congratulations on all of your RVC interviews! Good luck everyone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2012
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.