Turn on thread page Beta

We bury our political head in the sand watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why would the political elite be so afraid of right wing politics.Unfortunately the nationalist ideology would appear at the other end of the spectrum to what our political elite think today.Uncontrolled immigration in its basic form , is as bad as getting rid of the white man in his own country. We have gone from one extreme of been a patriotic nation, viewing everything we do in the best interest of the people and country, to one where a new world order is being secretly carried out by the destruction of all cultures and nationalism by whatever means they can hide behind.
    The political elite think there doing whats right , but for who. No country likes to be disrespected. Yet European leaders are hell bent on flooding every country with immigrants to not only ruin there culture but to destabilise every country into what we see in the third world.
    It is never debated that we become a minority in town after town, as immigration is allowed to spread across the country. And what does this diverse none embracing , none muliticultral system bring , nothing good I can think of.
    There is only one statement from this message that I truly believe, and that is, respect the countries culture you live in , abide by there rules and customs. The one thing that the political elite will accept no part of, is the corruption of our culture in this country. The lack of respect for a countries culture becomes the norm. Our liberal attitude tells us we have to accept a complete distruction of the English culture and law to comply with the politics ,human rights , and the ECHR. So who is right or who is wrong.
    This sort of thing never gets debated in places where it matters as i know for a fact it is so controvertial,because of racial ties, and bringing these things out into the open will suddenly change peoples perspective of what our top three parties are upto, although anybody with an ounce of intelligence can see what is happening.
    Whether you like the way the country is going or not, it is an undebatable issue. Because to have a balanced argument you have to have right wing politics invloved , or there is no argument, as all three parties agree on the way this country is changing, for better or wosre. There can be no debate without the right.

ReputationRep:
    So you advocate no immigration to the UK? Because obviously immigration destroys British culture and has no benefits right?
    Like Chicken Tikka Masala? How dare those Pakistani immigrants develop a dish that is loved by the whole country right?
    And obviously the UK has never had any large scale immigration? The Normans, Saxons, Angles, Picts, Romans, Celts, they were all always here, from the creation of Earth weren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petra)
    Why would the political elite be so afraid of right wing politics.Unfortunately the nationalist ideology would appear at the other end of the spectrum to what our political elite think today.Uncontrolled immigration in its basic form , is as bad as getting rid of the white man in his own country. We have gone from one extreme of been a patriotic nation, viewing everything we do in the best interest of the people and country, to one where a new world order is being secretly carried out by the destruction of all cultures and nationalism by whatever means they can hide behind.
    The political elite think there doing whats right , but for who. No country likes to be disrespected. Yet European leaders are hell bent on flooding every country with immigrants to not only ruin there culture but to destabilise every country into what we see in the third world.
    It is never debated that we become a minority in town after town, as immigration is allowed to spread across the country. And what does this diverse none embracing , none muliticultral system bring , nothing good I can think of.
    There is only one statement from this message that I truly believe, and that is, respect the countries culture you live in , abide by there rules and customs. The one thing that the political elite will accept no part of, is the corruption of our culture in this country. The lack of respect for a countries culture becomes the norm. Our liberal attitude tells us we have to accept a complete distruction of the English culture and law to comply with the politics ,human rights , and the ECHR. So who is right or who is wrong.
    This sort of thing never gets debated in places where it matters as i know for a fact it is so controvertial,because of racial ties, and bringing these things out into the open will suddenly change peoples perspective of what our top three parties are upto, although anybody with an ounce of intelligence can see what is happening.
    Whether you like the way the country is going or not, it is an undebatable issue. Because to have a balanced argument you have to have right wing politics invloved , or there is no argument, as all three parties agree on the way this country is changing, for better or wosre. There can be no debate without the right.
    I wish I could understand this.

Then again, I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    I wish I could understand this.

Then again, I don't.
    Maybe you dont want to, or hate the fact you would have to discredit anyone for direspecting Englands culture. But its ok to try and change ours , for what reason i ask . Why cant we all embrace each others culture without certain faiths wanting to take advantage and change the very heart of what we are. Our very tolerant liberal approach to this will be our down fall. Immigration was never a problem to me in a controlled way, and as long as we got the respect of people coming to live here. And the british people have priority. We are soft touch Britain, and nobody stands up for the people of this country, because were frightened to be racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petra)
    Maybe you dont want to, or hate the fact you would have to discredit anyone for direspecting Englands culture. But its ok to try and change ours , for what reason i ask . Why cant we all embrace each others culture without certain faiths wanting to take advantage and change the very heart of what we are. Our very tolerant liberal approach to this will be our down fall. Immigration was never a problem to me in a controlled way, and as long as we got the respect of people coming to live here. And the british people have priority. We are soft touch Britain, and nobody stands up for the people of this country, because were frightened to be racist.
    Still don't understand you. Try using punctuation and paragraphing, it might help.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps we needed immigration because the "heroic white man" refused to work certain jobs and preferred a comfortable life on benefits instead.

The immigrants were paying these peoples benefits. You should thank them instead of hounding them.

ReputationRep:
    If you are going to write something, write it in English, please.

ReputationRep:
    OP what the hell?

Immigrants are wicked!

On another note:

Bill and Ben, the flowerpot men, are sitting in the garden.
    'Flobadobadob' said Ben
    'Bloody foreigners!' said Bill

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.