Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fake lesbians/bi's watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A lot of lesbians I know say they're bisexual and exaggerate their relationships with boys for the sole reason that they're scared of being gay. They spent their whole teens trying to be the one with the most boyfriends while only telling a couple of close friends that they're bi, and later just giving up and coming out. It's what I did. I put myself through dating boys and trying to like them for years. Finally gave up on the bisexual idea a couple of years ago, and met the most amazing girl.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really get why it bothers you so much?

ReputationRep:
    I must admit, I cant stand Lad Mag Lezzas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    why do so many girls go round telling guys they are bi, when
    a) they have never had a girlfriend nor would ever consider a relationship with a girl
    b)when you ask them about their dream long term partner or hot celebs they only talk about guys
    c) when they are in the company of other girls they never talk about being bi, they only talk about it to guys
    d) the only evidence of them being bi is drunken girl snogging in parties or clubs, posed photos on FB of them holding hands with a girl making duckfaces or dancing nastily with other girls to get guys attention.

why? and why dont guys do this?

also a similar quesiotn. why do so many girls have their orientation on FB as "Interested in: Men and Women" when they are straight?
    So you are bi shinytoy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by headphones)
    So you are bi shinytoy?
    no, im not. how would you come to that conclusion?

im straight and interested in cute dudes looking like Romain Duris only.

in fact, im celibate have have been for over a quarter of a century so am not sure if everythings still there, in working order etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    no, im not. how would you come to that conclusion?

im straight and interested in cute dudes looking like Romain Duris only.

in fact, im celibate have have been for over a quarter of a century so am not sure if everythings still there, in working order etc
    Because i thought you was a real bisexual who hated fake ones. Truth is almost all girls really are bi these days.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.