Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Though i'd join in-

got an en-suit room and hopefully going to be studying theology

wooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakamo)
    I have been offered a studio too! I am so glad i am not the only person who has opted for a studio
    Me too and me too! Don't wanna be a loner but I'm a bit of a clean freak! What sourse have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocawoka)
    Me too and me too! Don't wanna be a loner but I'm a bit of a clean freak! What sourse have you applied for?
    I am studying archaeology you?
    Haha- i just really wanted an en suite (but it wasn't available when i applied) so i went for the next best thing. However i recently switched to catered accommodation because I just couldn't get my head round living in a studio flat.

Studios are the bomb! Didn't know broadgate would do catered too? no flats left so chose studi yum yum weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    oooh fair enough! medicine if I get the grades! I considered catered for the first year, would make life easier... but I stayed in cavendish hall for medlink and if the food then was anything to go by, I don't think I could stomach it for a whole year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocawoka)
    oooh fair enough! medicine if I get the grades! I considered catered for the first year, would make life easier... but I stayed in cavendish hall for medlink and if the food then was anything to go by, I don't think I could stomach it for a whole year!
    My economics teacher went Nottingham and told me the food wasn't too bad-oh well its too late to switch back! Medicine- i get so impress when people tell me they are studying medicine at uni, whats your insurance but I hope you actually get the grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakamo)
    My economics teacher went Nottingham and told me the food wasn't too bad-
    Its quite possible that the food situation might have changed a bit in the time since your economics teacher was in halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COSMICDOLPHIN)
    Its quite possible that the food situation might have changed a bit in the time since your economics teacher was in halls
    Yeah i know but i am really not to bothered- it most likely taste better than my own cooking

ReputationRep:
    i tried the food it ain't bad.

... jack and potatoe was niceeeeeeeeee and beans in between was awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayAyy)
    Sorry for the late reply guys!

There are so many, you need to go out and look :p:
    You'd be amazed at what you can find in such a small town! :p:
    Haha, I've decided I only eat the best food in Beeston

ReputationRep:
    My advice to BGP studioers: the closest and best friends you make at uni will often be the people you live with, and it can be surprisingly easy to drop off the radar when you have everything you need in your room. Make the extra effort!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna be a broadgate ranger
    I wanna live for sex and danger

met a girl in new york city
    she had whiskey in both tities

tell you once and it's no lie
    i sucked both those titties dry

met a girl in mainland china
    she had a big fat hairy vagina

tell ya once and it's no lie
    it went right down past her thigh

****ed her standing
    ****ed her lying
    and if she had wings
    i'd **** her flying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Dragonfly-)
    I wanna be a broadgate ranger
    I wanna live for sex and danger

met a girl in new york city
    she had whiskey in both tities

tell you once and it's no lie
    i sucked both those titties dry

met a girl in mainland china
    she had a big fat hairy vagina

tell ya once and it's no lie
    it went right down past her thigh

****ed her standing
    ****ed her lying
    and if she had wings
    i'd **** her flying
    If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T, If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T , If you can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner you're a C**T

ReputationRep:
    Missed the ensuite so persuaded my parents for to get the studio hope i dont become a recluse studying Chemical Engineering

good one fiddly! studios are :coma: best to be comfy not at all reclusive don't worry! more privacy is best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotSoCool.Fly)
    good one fiddly! studios are :coma: best to be comfy not at all reclusive don't worry! more privacy is best
    Out of interest, as someone who is on a gap year and so has not lived at BGP, what are you basing your opinion on? Recommendations from friends?

I'm being an optimist! But it seems great and I wanted self-catering and my own privacy so a studio seems ace and very fitting Did some research too, i.e.e distance from campus etc.

Plus even if it's **** i'll make it nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T, If you can't cook a dinner you're a C**T , If you can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner, can't cook a dinner you're a C**T

The amount of times that was sung outside my block from the ****ing fire alarms going off I wouldn't be surprised if we know each other!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.