Turn on thread page Beta

Is 6 months a big age gap? watch

ReputationRep:
    Erm so basically there is a guy who really likes me, i'm not 100% sure how I feel about him yet. The main thing that's holding me back is that he's 6 months younger than me. I don't know, i've just always had this thing about younger guys. He's still in my year, does anyone think that it really matters that much? I'm not sure if I have something about what other people would think, I don't know. I wondered what TSRians thought about a six month age gap. I'm a girl btw

Edit: btw I meant because it's the guy being younger than the girl. Like if it was the other way around I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. I know that's really cliche and sexist but I don't like the girl being younger. But yeah ok i'll stop being paranoid now and 'get over myself' thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Eh...... no.

ReputationRep:
    Go away!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty certain most people wouldn't even think twice about a matter of months.

ReputationRep:
    You're trolling right?

ReputationRep:
    Huge. Enormous. It's so perverted, it should be illegal.

You sicken me. Get away from this board, and never return.

ReputationRep:
    Haha ok maybe i'm a bit too bothered about it then
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You serious? NO

This is not even worth a thread.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if you're legal and he's not then it might be a bit naughty. Other than that,. get over yourself

ReputationRep:
    On a related note... I've met a girl and she's one day older than me. Is this wierd?

JOG ON.

ReputationRep:
    Get sterilised plz.

ReputationRep:
    Behave you tool.

ReputationRep:
    lol no.

I've had a 45 year old try and take me to her place. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. If six months is a problem, I wonder what you'd think of the five years between me and the guy I like ...

ReputationRep:
    No. This is an age gap

http://onefaceinamillion.com/wp-cont...stal_short.jpg

Can't beat these pair

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? 6Months is a problem for you? I'm not having a problem with a 7year and 6month gap! Everything is relative, if it feels right and your compatible the it shouldn't get in the way. My age gap would be a problem if I was a few years younger but I don't think theres anything wrong with a 23year old starting a relationship with a 30year old. Its how you react

ReputationRep:
    SIX WHOLE MONTHS! to go out with someone, they have to be born on EXACTLY the same second. or it won't work. why do you think there are so many divorces these days...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    If six months is bad, then bye bye man who is 13 years my senior.

Seriously, no. It's only a big deal if you make it like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Depends, if you're legal and he's not then it might be a bit naughty. Other than that,. get over yourself
    Even so though for a matter of monhs it knida makes the law look so stupid! Personally I think there are far worse crimes then a 16year oldshagging a 15year old but hey!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.