Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is this serious

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ok guys I actually wasn't trollin'

My friend was telling me today it was wierd, so I guess i get paranoid too easily but yeah ok.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Depends, if you're legal and he's not then it might be a bit naughty. Other than that,. get over yourself
    i don't think there's normally the same reaction to underage boys but if this isn't what op's possible problem with she has got to be trolling surely

ReputationRep:
    When my sister was 20 her boyfriend was 49.

Six months is nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLastDaysOfDisco)
    Haha ok maybe i'm a bit too bothered about it then
    Similar thing happened to me...we both thought he was older... and then he started acting weird...and he was only a few months younger:rolleyes:

I dont assume anyones age anymore

ReputationRep:
    LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS OF COURSE 6 WHOLE MONTHS IS TOO MUCH. You're practically from different generations. I'm sorry, but you'll be old and wrinkly while he's still a spring chicken. I think you should end it.

ReputationRep:
    Six months? I'm not having any problems with my boyfriend who's nearly 10 years older than me. Six months is nothing!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ok guys I actually wasn't trollin'

My friend was telling me today it was wierd, so I guess i get paranoid too easily but yeah ok.
    The only way it might be weird is if he's the year below you at school or college, and is particularly immature. But if he was particularly immature, the weirdness would be down to his personality, not the 6 month age gap.

ReputationRep:
    6 months?! Are you actually kidding??!!!

(Original post by Cicerao)
    LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS OF COURSE 6 WHOLE MONTHS IS TOO MUCH. You're practically from different generations. I'm sorry, but you'll be old and wrinkly while he's still a spring chicken. I think you should end it.
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    6 months is nothing LOL.

ReputationRep:
    baby snatcher

ReputationRep:
    Ewww! You sick person! How dare you go after someone who's SO much younger than you! Ugh, age gaps should not exist. Everyone who's in a relationship should be birthday buddies too otherwise it's just disgusting!

Spoiler:
    Show
    If 6 months is seriously a problem with you, you're going to flip out if you ever found out how old my boyfriend is

ReputationRep:
    Erm so basically there is a guy who really likes me, i'm not 100% sure how I feel about him yet. The main thing that's holding me back is that he's 6 months younger than me. I don't know, i've just always had this thing about younger guys. He's still in my year, does anyone think that it really matters that much? I'm not sure if I have something about what other people would think, I don't know. I wondered what TSRians thought about a six month age gap. I'm a girl btw

Edit: btw I meant because it's the guy being younger than the girl. Like if it was the other way around I wouldn't have a problem with it at all. I know that's really cliche and sexist but I don't like the girl being younger. But yeah ok i'll stop being paranoid now and 'get over myself' thanks.
    It is not even remotely an age gap to be concerned about.

ReputationRep:
    lmao, the things people think these days.

ReputationRep:
    OP is ~12 years old.

ReputationRep:
    I'll bet you wouldnt think twice about dating a guy 6 months older. Double standards, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    6 months isn't even an 'age gap' - especially if you're in the same year at school!

ReputationRep:
    Um, lol?
    No, not at all.

ReputationRep:
    Just wasted 2 minutes of my life

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.