The Student Room Group

Woman keeps man's sperm after oral sex to get pregnant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by pippa90
I bet this happens all the time. Maybe not in this way, but a woman can easily 'forget' her pill in order the get herself pregnant.

That is why people shouldn't sleep around, and only have sex with people they see as a long term partner.
Reply 41
Original post by Ayshizzle
That's it. I can safely say i've seen it all now.

*you've heard it all you mean
Do you really want to see that?
What a horrible woman! My argument would be that using his sperm for a baby should have been against the law and she should be prosecuted for it. Deceitful little cow!
soooo many good quotes to use on a night out!

But he can’t claim theft, the ruling said, because the sperm were hers to keep.

"can I keep you phone number?

"nah, just keep ahold of these for a bit, they're nutricious"

and that Phillips’ pain wasn’t bad enough to merit a lawsuit.

The next guy to blow his load inside her mouth should do so by shoving his bell-end so far down her throat that the gag reflex is rendered null and void. In short, her colon will be expecting a quick delivery.

She asserts that when plaintiff ‘delivered’ his sperm, it was a gift an absolute and irrevocable transfer of title to property from a donor to a donee,”

"So why wont you swallow? Dont you love me? ITS A GIFT YOU SELFISH WOMAN!" :sexface: :biggrin:

the decision said. “There was no agreement that the original deposit would be returned upon request.”

Well when I deposit something sloppy I usually dont want it back.

He said he didn’t find out about the child for nearly two years, when Irons filed a paternity lawsuit.

So this woman see's dollar signs and sues him for cash, what a thieving whore. Whats to stop prostitutes doing this to trap a guy for a cash flow?

Hopefully karma has a say in this with her.
Reply 44
So now women have 3 options:

Spit, swallow or surreptitiously sow the seeds.
I don't get it. Where did she store it... in her mouth?!

SO CONFUSED.
Is this even scientifically possible? :curious:
Reply 47
****ing hate women who accidentally-on-purpose get pregnant, utter disgraces.
Reply 48
Moral of the story, make a written contract stating that the sperm will be returned upon request after ?? :s-smilie:
Reply 49
So she sucked a guy off, somehow managed to collect it when his back was turned and inserted some of it inside her Va jay jay to get pregnant? Efffffort.

What the hell was wrong with telling the guy she'd taken the pill? Or poked holes in the condom?

Crazy woman.
If I was the judge in court on the day:

Poor guy. I have no sympathy for her at all, such a callous and life-changing betrayal. Bitch.
Reply 51
oh my..!:nope:
Reply 52
Original post by No Future
Can get throat herpes from oral sex

I know you're supposed to use a condom for oral, but personally I think it's pointless. It's safer obviously, but it defeats the point of doing oral. Might as well just have a hand job. Or a cup of tea.
Reply 53
What is this world coming to....?
Original post by SAK.A
That is why people shouldn't sleep around, and only have sex with people they see as a long term partner.

Even if a man sees a woman as a long term partner he still might not want kids or be ready to have them. If he found out that she got pregnant on purpose without his knowledge then I doubt he'd want her to be his partner any more, although he may have to thanks to her conniving plans.
Reply 55
There is an American Civil War legend that a soldier was shot in the testicles, sperm collected on the bullet, which then went on to hit a woman in the abdomen, from which she became pregnant.

As far as I know, the "story" is true, although not the facts of it (ie a woman did claim this), but it is far more likely that she cooked it up in order to excuse getting pregnant out of wedlock by more conventional means.
Reply 56
Original post by Clip
There is an American Civil War legend that a soldier was shot in the testicles, sperm collected on the bullet, which then went on to hit a woman in the abdomen, from which she became pregnant.

As far as I know, the "story" is true, although not the facts of it (ie a woman did claim this), but it is far more likely that she cooked it up in order to excuse getting pregnant out of wedlock by more conventional means.

That is a horrible story :sadnod:

Can't imagine being shot in the balls :zomg: Or the womb for that matter...

(I literally spasmed as I typed "shot in the balls" :afraid:)
Reply 57
This is nothing compared to when that woman claimed her kid was the son of god and that she was still a virgin. The kid turned out to be a weird one as well, said he could come back from the dead and make alcohol out of water.
Reply 58
what the... this cannot be real??
there is no way he should have to pay child support if she really decieved him like that :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending