Turn on thread page Beta

Never Loved, Never Hated, These foods are merely Tolerated! watch

ReputationRep:
    boiled potatoes and mince beef, both are perfectly acceptable but really do nothing for me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snap.Crackle.Pop.)
    Popcorn.
    There's nothing really to it. When you go to the cinema, you get it sometimes, but does anyone actually think 'mmmmmm yummy popcorn'?
    toffee popcorn
    or these things from M&S my mate had
    like chocolate coated toffee popcorn :coma:

but cinema popcorn just had no taste

ReputationRep:
    I second the popcorn. Though all my family love it, I don't really know why people are so obsessed with having it at the cinema. It tastes like cardboard! If you put salt on it, you have... That's right, salty cardboard. Why bother?

Oh, and steamed/boiled carrots, or boiled vegetables of any kind. They taste alright, but without the crunch it's just not the same

ReputationRep:
    Rice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    Well I'm trying to be a veggie at the moment, but I guess scrambled eggs are nice
    If you have to 'try', then why do it? Why deprive yourself of bacon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeon Prince)
    You make a lot of threads about food don't you?
    Jus sayin
    OP must have a fat ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    :eek:
    I LOVE beans! Much better than peas/tomato/etc

And as for the OP's question, Lettuce!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snap.Crackle.Pop.)
    Popcorn.
    There's nothing really to it. When you go to the cinema, you get it sometimes, but does anyone actually think 'mmmmmm yummy popcorn'?
    YES.

(Original post by Cicerao)
    At least he hasn't got a food squashing fetish...that we know of. :ninja:
    That's just weird

My tolerated foods are rice, boiled potatoes, yoghurt, ready salted crisps, pork (except as bacon and sausages), green peppers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    At least he hasn't got a food squashing fetish...that we know of. :ninja:
    Oh my :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I like this guys thread, i would have to say salad

ReputationRep:
    Salted popcorn is my favourite food in the whole entire world :sogood:

But I would say chocolate. It's not something I've ever been bothered about, I mean if it was there and I wanted a snack, I'd eat it, it really does not put me up or down :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SemperVivum)
    I love peas - I eat them fresh but uncooked, or cooked with mint. De-lish

The food I tolerate is... cucumber. What's the point of it? Tastes of nothing! :confused:
    I also love peas :love:

However I take issue with your point on cucumber. It's one of my favourite foods and I've bought it without fail in the majority of the shops I've done in the past 4 years :love: It tastes nomnomnom :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Really?! I hate peas.. can't stand them, I have no reason to hate them I just do. Snack a jacks.
    They're not horrible but I feel bored when I eat them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    I also love peas :love:

However I take issue with your point on cucumber. It's one of my favourite foods and I've bought it without fail in the majority of the shops I've done in the past 4 years :love: It tastes nomnomnom :sogood:
    What do you do with it?

ReputationRep:
    Definitely potatoes and mash for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I tolerate prawns, I neither like nor dislike them. I just eat them when they're there. Put them prawns into a cocktail and that's a different story :mmm:

Radish too, I have no real like for it but I eat it as an extra salad participant :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SemperVivum)
    What do you do with it?
    I have it on sandwiches, with noodles, in salads and my favourite: Eating it like a banana :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Sweets - not chocolate, but things like Starburst and pic'n'mix. I would never ever buy them.

Doughnuts - Actually, I might dislike these more then I'm 'neural' towards. It's just like sickly, stale cake. Even expensive brands - I would eat one if you offered but never buy my own.

Popcorn - Basically just salty cardboard.

Crisps - I'll eat them if they're there, I wouldn't buy them though.

People saying chocolate - crazy. I can never get enough of it, I always crave it.

ReputationRep:
    I think milk is just tolerated, its always going into other things or having flavours added to it, its rarely enjoyed by itself.

ReputationRep:
    Soup.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.