Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else here hate the fact that being a student means you cant buy things u want? watch

(Original post by Kaykiie)
    I guess with my having to live off loans in breaks and you getting pennies from the government, we'll both be better with money after graduating :p: (we can hope!).
    I think living off a budget definitely makes you more sensible when you do have money later on!

(Original post by Linweth)
    It isn't exclusive to students, many people cannot buy things they want thus it has '**** all to do with being a student'
    But this is something common to a large majority of students more than the average employed population of the UK. Ok there are other people that can't afford things but we're not about to debate the economic mess this country has become for all and sundry-we're limiting it to students on theSTUDENTroom.co.uk.

it will all be worth it in the end
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.