The Student Room Group

LDR, can't stop thinking about her!! :'(

Hey TSR,

I'm in an LDR at the moment and things are really tough for me right now, it's my first proper relationship and I haven't spoken to her for a few days and I'm just getting really worried/anxious and I've just felt constantly down the past few days, I haven't felt this way about anyone before and she is literally all I think about..
I just feel as though I can't live without her and going a day without talking to her seems so hard..

Please help me out with how I could take my mind off her, and concentrate on A levels etc..

I'm not trolling. ;/ </3
Reply 1
LDR's are hard because you have to much twice the effort you would if you could see them all the time. That means both of you.

Do you feel like she doesnt contact you enough or have you not tried contacting her?
Reply 2
Phone her, then? What exactly is preventing you from being in contact?
Reply 3
Original post by Lexi99
LDR's are hard because you have to much twice the effort you would if you could see them all the time. That means both of you.

Do you feel like she doesnt contact you enough or have you not tried contacting her?

Well, we met up on Friday, since then I haven't heard much of her for reasons I think I know but again, I've sent her messages etc but haven't heard a reply yet and think something is up..

We're both muslim, and long story short her parents found out, confiscated her phone and are keeping tabs on her so Friday was kind of discreet so I have a feeling something has come up.. but i don't know what to do :frown: (hence highlighting religion .. :/)
Reply 4
Original post by Cicerao
Phone her, then? What exactly is preventing you from being in contact?

Just mentioned the reason in previous post, but I have a feeling I might be coming across a little clingy, so that's why I'm putting off phoning her for now ;/ (via her friends phone)
Reply 5
Original post by bumppp.786
Just mentioned the reason in previous post, but I have a feeling I might be coming across a little clingy, so that's why I'm putting off phoning her for now ;/ (via her friends phone)

It's been "a few days", actually staying in contact is not being clingy.
Do you both live in the same city?
Well, we met up on Friday, since then I haven't heard much of her for reasons I think I know but again, I've sent her messages etc but haven't heard a reply yet and think something is up..

We're both muslim, and long story short her parents found out, confiscated her phone and are keeping tabs on her so Friday was kind of discreet so I have a feeling something has come up.. but i don't know what to do :frown: (hence highlighting religion .. :/)

Did she sext you a pic of her with her hijab off? No wonder her parents are pissed! :angry:
Reply 8
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Do you both live in the same city?

No, but we live like an hour away from eachother :/
How far away is she???

EDIT: an hour, that's not too bad. Maybe go see her?
No, but we live like an hour away from eachother :/

So where was the last time you met her? Near her college? At a park? In a flat [:sexface:]?

I mean if you arent that far away, there are plenty of chances for seeing her without her parents knowing. And are you both in the same year at college (That could be quite useful...there are lots of 'revision' sessions held at local Universities and stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending