Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One night my friend was drunk and wrote to be on bbm basically aloada drunken stuff but then said that she just couldnt wait to be sick again, she liked herself better then. I was drunk too and thought nothing of it until i read it the next day. When i wrote to her the next day she didnt even remember it as she'd deleted the conversation, but when i offered to help her by getting her to ring me any night, go to the gym with her because she HATES the way she looks. She completely turned me down, told me to forget about it, and said why would we do that stuff if we never have before

The next night we were both out and she wrote to me saying she was so annoyed at me for knowing and she hates me because i know because its so disgusting but she hasnt made herself sick since November.

I didnt want to bring it up at school etc so i basically just talked more to her at school but didnt mention it. Then on saturday night, she went out, and didnt get in to the club and basically text me saying all this drunken stuff that its because of the way she looks and thats why she doesnt get in, and said that i dont give a **** about her, and how im the reason she broke her 5 month try of not doing it, and she told a girl she hated my guts.

I havnt spoken to her since Satuday. She doesnt remember anything she said to me. We are in the same form class and ive always talked to her but we arnt best friends or anything. I am SO worried about her. She even drunkingly said on saturday 'just buy me a knife and then it'll all be easier' i dont know what to do. I am annoyed at her for the things she said to me, but I am willing to get past that to help her. I promised her a month ago i wouldnt tell anyone. what do i do please? i cant stop thinking about it and her. I need to help her! Any ideas? thanks

ReputationRep:
    ps) we are both in 6th year

ReputationRep:
    She sounds abit unstable/nuts.....maybe you should talk to someone at college about it?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.