Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

This is my first year doind AS Law (AQA)...I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it's possible for me to achieve a grade B or even A overall for AS. In unit 1 I got a C which was 63 ums marks (I think), does anyone think or know if it's possible that in Unit 2 if I did well I could achieve either grade this summer? even a low A? possible?:/

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An2010)
    Hi guys,

This is my first year doind AS Law (AQA)...I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it's possible for me to achieve a grade B or even A overall for AS. In unit 1 I got a C which was 63 ums marks (I think), does anyone think or know if it's possible that in Unit 2 if I did well I could achieve either grade this summer? even a low A? possible?:/

Thanks
    i am not really an expert but if you got an A it would probably round off to a B but you could always resit in january for unit 1 to bring up your grade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MessyLJH)
    I hope you see this before the exam. Just wanted to say, factually your answers are good but I can't see where you have applied the info to the scenario. In order to get decent marks you MUST apply the information above to the problem. Otherwise, all you are doing is just regurgitating facts.

Hope this helps
    R V Pittwood should have been used as example in the ommision given answer. And, also, the duty of care amounted to omission in R v Proctor and Gibbons. This points would have undoubtedly given you points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An2010)
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    I'm in the same year as you you would need 160/200 ums overall for an A so would need 97or more ums in unit 2 for an A and 87 ums in unit 2 for a B overall

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 30, 2013

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.