Turn on thread page Beta

''What is your favourite oriental food?'' watch

ReputationRep:
    Chinese is sooo yummy rices, chow meins, meats and veg's yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazybike)
    Beijing Duck all the way!

you gotta go to this special restaurant in Beijing to try that **** tho. Simply impressive.
    This, you've not tried chinese food until you've had this. Don't go to Quanjude though, it's rubbish

(Original post by chemical_bex)
    Yummm, me and my boyfriend have had Chinese a lot this week - albeit from Marks and Spencers

Stir-fry counts as oriental right? My favourite ever meal.
    Dim sum, dumplings, veg spring rolls, I had some rice wrapped in seaweed that was yummy too
    Stir fry is a method of cooking though, not a meal but hey, a bunch of stir fried vegetables is infinitely nicer than salad

Seeing as it's oriental, Korean food is good too - barbecues at the table, and cold noodles

ReputationRep:
    Crab Rangoon
    Spring rolls
    Fried rice
    Kung Pao Chi Ting

Perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    Stir fry is a method of cooking though, not a meal but hey, a bunch of stir fried vegetables is infinitely nicer than salad
    Hah, yeah I must have been tired when I wrote that...I tend to use to blue dragon sauces, that makes it oriental, right?

ReputationRep:
    ramen
    udon
    sushi
    sashimi
    dim sum
    anything in black bean sauce
    anything in oyster sauce
    greens (bok choi and other leafy veg)
    spring rolls

:coma: its so great being asian

ReputationRep:
    Noodle soup

Hot and sour soup - but from a specific take-away near where my boyfriend lives. :love:

Lo mai gai - it's sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaves with a type of barbecue Chinese sausage inside... it's AMAZING.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.