Turn on thread page Beta

I want to completely wreck my life so that I can turn everything around... watch

ReputationRep:
    delete please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icouldbeaicouldbec)

Am I.... insane?
    ...yes.

ReputationRep:
    Evidentally attempting the same initial failure in terms of your trolling attempts.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure you can be successful without doing all that. It does seem a bit strange, tbh. Do you have any ideas what you want to do in the future, other than those listed in your OP.

I want to call troll, but you never really know with TSR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    Evidentally attempting the same initial failure in terms of your trolling attempts.

(Original post by Philbert)
    I'm pretty sure you can be successful without doing all that. It does seem a bit strange, tbh. Do you have any ideas what you want to do in the future, other than those listed in your OP.

I want to call troll, but you never really know with TSR...
    Definitely not trolling. I like proving people wrong and I see life as a game. As long as I'm having fun and always have hope what's the issue?

ReputationRep:
    Having a kid might be going a little bit too far.

ReputationRep:
    I have a constant urge to mess everything up, so that people think I will be a complete failure and do nothing with my life. Only I want to do this to be able to prove them wrong.

I want to be a teenage mum.
    I want to leave sixth form and not go to uni yet.
    I want to live on benefits for a while.
    I want to be seen as a slut for a while.
    I want to move out of home.

But I don't want to leave it there. After everyone's given up on me and labelled me a waste of space, I want to pick myself up, work hard, maybe go to university and end up being a successful person. Despite what I made people think.

Am I.... insane?
    Thats quite extreme to be honest, I think going to uni is overrated and you dont need a qualification to become a successful, you just need to pull a Alan Sugar stunt (become a businessman so to speak) if you want money asap. Dont do all of that stuff, becomming a mum for only that reason is pretty selfish and silly, having a child is alot of responsibility and time and i dont think you will be as determind when the time comes nor do i think it is suitable to bring up a child as part as your selfish demenor.

If you want people to look down on you, easy, piss them off first.

to be honest I am easily looked down on because i chosen a 'non' academic subject to study and that was illustration and animation...........i want to punch them.....*******s...thry're only primary school teachers aswell thinking that they're all that......

ReputationRep:
    I have a constant urge to mess everything up, so that people think I will be a complete failure and do nothing with my life. Only I want to do this to be able to prove them wrong.

But I don't want to leave it there. After everyone's given up on me and labelled me a waste of space, I want to pick myself up, work hard, maybe go to university and end up being a successful person. Despite what I made people think.

Am I.... insane?

So you're inspiration is to end up on that show?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)

So you're inspiration is to end up on that show?
    Not quite, I have some self respect. I just want to be able to prove everyone wrong on stereotypes, show people it's possible. But, right now, I can't do that.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, sounds like your family or friends or whoever really don't show you enough attention. I'd work on trying to sort that problem out, rather than ruining your life. Hard to be successful when you've got a kid from some random father to look after.

ReputationRep:
    right............

ReputationRep:

Am I.... insane?
    Am I the only one thinking that if you actually did this you'd be a legend?

ReputationRep:
    Well, it looks like your on the road to self destruction already. If you want to waste years of your life go ahead. Remember, you don't get them back.

ReputationRep:
    what is your problem??

ReputationRep:
    It's all well and good going from riches to rags, but it's hard going from rags to riches. Going to the extreme of having a baby is in my honest opinion completely selfish, irresponsible and I am 100% sure your 'plan' so to speak would fail because of that one thing. Again in my opinion, when planning a baby it should be because a) you can afford to support it, b) have the support of others to help you bring the baby up. Especially if you plan to turn your life around in between!

If you wan't to f**k s**t up so to speak, why not go travelling to some far away country and make your life there. You will be forced to learn a new language and build yourself up without any contacts. This would be 100% independent and proof you can be successful off your own back!?

ReputationRep:
    Not quite, I have some self respect
    Evidently not if you really want to do all of that.

Plus, what happens if it all goes balls up? You'll have a kid and no money with little education.

By the way, bringing a child into this world just so you can prove the world wrong? Bit selfish, no?

ReputationRep:
    You want to hit rock bottom? Have you just seen fight club or something?

Class film.

ReputationRep:
    It definetely wouldn't work in the end - you would get so entangled in family life and parenting you wouldn't be able to push yourself afterwards to be successful. Plus, Uni's wouldn't even accept you because of your age...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.