Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hate them ... And you know why? Because 20% of people don't care about your problems and 80% of them are glad you have them .....

P.s Theres always plenty more fish in the sea!! If you don't believe me, jumpin and find out for yourself ... BYE!

ReputationRep:
    You created this exact same thread last night/early this morning.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Whats the point? What do you want from us?

If you have a problem with it dont post your suicide notes here... no one will take you seriously on an internet forum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    You created this exact same thread last night/early this morning.
    It got deleted :/!

ReputationRep:
    Well guess what?

20% of TSRians don't care about your opinion and 80% want you to GTFO now

Jog on, you git

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    Well guess what?

20% of TSRians don't care about your opinion and 80% want you to GTFO now

Jog on, you git
    Lol, then don't quote my posts and give me the attention that im looking for .. Wanna go jogging with me?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.demotivation.us/media/dem...0033860456.jpg

ReputationRep:
    hi i do not live close by the sea can i jump into a river or lake i'm nto really sure where the fish are though maybe is should join an angler's club to find the local hotspots then jump in wherever them guys are fishing cos there must be fish there rite? please advise thanks

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the people who post those threads feel helpless and don't know where to turn.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.