Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else homophobic? watch

ReputationRep:
    i am =/ its just scary to think that they may have a wierd thought about you and having a relationship which is nasty =/ anyone expierience the same thinking procces?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    i am =/ its just scary to think that they may have a wierd thought about you and having a relationship which is nasty =/ anyone expierience the same thinking procces?
    How do you feel about women you're not attracted to? Are you scared by them having sexual or romantic thoughts about you?

Think about all the women who you have fantasised about who would be disgusted by the thought of going out with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    How do you feel about women you're not attracted to? Are you scared by them having sexual or romantic thoughts about you?

Think about all the women who you have fantasised about who would be disgusted by the thought of going out with you?
    but man + women= natural thats how your here today able to post that comment lol.

man + man = you wouldnt be here today and wouldnt be able to post this comment, its nasty =/

ReputationRep:
    ....So you are worried that gay men fantasize about you? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    ....So you are worried that gay men fantasize about you? :lolwut:
    pretty much since one asked me out once which is just nasty

ReputationRep:
    pretty much since one asked me out once which is just nasty
    You can't control peoples thoughts, why does it bother you so much? It's not like they're going to rape you.

And maybe take it as a compliment that he found you attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    You can't control peoples thoughts, why does it bother you so much? It's not like they're going to rape you.

And maybe take it as a compliment that he found you attractive?
    well it bothers because its un-natural to me and for someone like that to ask me out makes me feel bad for some reason, why me

ReputationRep:
    well it bothers because its un-natural to me and for someone like that to ask me out makes me feel bad for some reason, why me
    My troll senses are tingling.

All of my gay friends only go for gay people. The whole 'gay people will try and chase after me because we are the same sex' thing is stupid.

Would you ask a lesbian out?
    Should a lesbian feel threatened about getting raped if you say they are attractive?

And being gay is natural, it's one of natures ways of controlling the population, proven because other animals can be gay.

ReputationRep:
    man + man = you wouldnt be here today and wouldnt be able to post this comment, its nasty =/
    I also wouldn't be able to post this comment if it weren't for computers, which are not only unnatural, they were pretty much invented by a gay man.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not comfortable around gay people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)

All of my gay friends only go for gay people. The whole 'gay people will try and chase after me because we are the same sex' thing is stupid.

Should a lesbian feel threatened about getting raped if you say they are attractive?

And being gay is natural, it's one of natures ways of controlling the population, proven because other animals can be gay.
    it aint a troll lol im seriously uncomfortable around gay people, animals are instinctual and even they get it right =/ and honestly a gay person asked me out which i was disgusted at and this is why i feel uncomfortable about them.

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell negged me? I only gave my honest opinion ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilberforce)
    Who the hell negged me? I only gave my honest opinion ffs.
    il positive you if it helps you lol but ty for your comment, i dont get why others dont feel uncomfortable around gays =/

ReputationRep:
    il positive you if it helps you lol but ty for your comment, i dont get why others dont feel uncomfortable around gays =/
    We must be living in a fascist dictatorship if I'm being negged for expressing my honest view on something. :mad: Bloody nazis in this country telling me what I should be and what I must believe :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We must be living in a fascist dictatorship if I'm being negged for expressing my honest view on something. :mad: Bloody nazis in this country telling me what I should be and what I must believe :mad:
    mhm nice use of words lol, but yeh your opinion means alot to the people who feel uncomfortable around gay people if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    You have the right express your opinions, people have the right to disagree with them.

Someone disliking what your saying doesn't make them a Nazi...

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    Hoping a troll. Probably not a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)

That last bit doesn't actually make scientific sense. Why is it so unacceptible for him to feel this way, everyone is entitled to their own opinions/feelings.

ReputationRep:
    i am against it only because i dont see it natural, and no i dont get carried away with the thought of two women together, but it also does not mean im going to attack or victimise someone who chooses to go for the same sex, its down to you who you lay with just dont push it on me.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.