Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys ,

I am a bit worried about Keele !

Is the Union any good ?! And what are the people like? Is it easy to meet people? Also does anyone do Criminology? I am applying for it this year !

Ahh thank you !

ReputationRep:
    I live pretty near to Keele. Two of my sisters studied there. What I can say to you is that Keele is a very friendly campus uni. It's pretty much like it's own small community. The social life at Keele is pretty relaxed, the union is usually packed but people are nice. A lot of people go to places out of campus for nights out as there is a lot of choice in nearby town centres.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you !

ReputationRep:
    What are you combining Criminology with?

ReputationRep:
    The people at Keele are generally nice but as with anywhere you may find people that you don't get along with or who aren't as nice and it's pretty easy to meet people, obviously more so if you live on campus but you get to know people even if you don't.

I study Criminology, it's my favourite of the 2 subjects I study and I've loved pretty much every module I've done so far (other than the stupid research methods one Im doing now).

ReputationRep:
    I really like Keele, it's friendly and small, and everyone seems to know everyone! As always, they'll be people you don't get on with, but there are many that you will! The 'bubble' you hear about generally only happens if you don't bother to get out of the campus. I know people who do Criminology and they love it The lecturers are Keele are really friendly and they'll go out of their way to help you.

The Union is usually pretty good, the music really does vary but if you're into current stuff then it's good! Sometimes there are alternative nights, which are always packed. There's also £1 a drink nights on a Monday

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.