Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone with size 12/13 feet and Supras watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to draw attention to your ****ing giant feet, by wearing ****ing giant shoes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fields)
    Why do you want to draw attention to your ****ing giant feet, by wearing ****ing giant shoes?
    uk14 supras here and i'm proud of my flippers ^_^.

my supras are actually slightly too big for me. these things run really big sizing-wise considering my size 13 nikes had my toes hitting the end of the toebox lol. I'd say if you're like a 12.5/slightly under get a 12, otherwise if you're a 13 normally then stick to that.

ReputationRep:
    If Supra's don't workout, look into Nike Vintage Blazers.

ReputationRep:
    Impressive feet my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Supras look stupid anyway. With size 12/13 it will look even more ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Supras come big so I would deffo go a size smaller than what you are in most of your other shoes/ trainers. I bought mine (the same as what you want) in my normal size but because they were to big they got destroyed really quickly as my feet moved so much in them. The soles fell off, a hole formed through the shoe and it had the "ugg effect" where I kinda ended up walking on the side of my foot.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.